six '

"I'm okay, it's okay...I insist."

I look at Demetrius as he sat on my couch. When I saw him walk away with Alisa, I assumed...he was going to do something else. So, I ended up walking home, which was completely fine - I'm mad at nobody. I thought that was the end of that until he showed up at my door, but I'm not complaining.

Leaning onto my hand, I look at the boxes that had the bear I made for my mom and the one I made with him. I smile as I go towards it and grab it, sitting right beside him again. Pulling out the bear we made, I smile.

"Isn't he cute?"

"I did this to you...?"

Demetrius grabs my hand, looking at the wounds on my knuckles. I just grin calmly as I didn't want it to be worried about. I set down the bear as I could tell it wouldn't be on his mind.

"No, it's fine."

"Then who did this to you?"

"Certainly not you. I fell on my way here, it really isn't on anybody else, but me."

I look back at my knuckles, seeing where the skin split and the evident damage that was caused. I honestly didn't even know I had hurt myself until he pointed it out.

"No one." I say once more, and I see him look unsatisfied with that answer. "It's just a few scratches. I wouldn't worry, I insist. We need to just worry about you and what happened back there."

"I don't want this to be about me, I want it to be about you. You're hurt and it kills me that I know I'm the reason your skin has been torn because I...had to handle some things for a moment." He breathes in deeply, his eyes setting onto me.

I could see the amber glowing upon me within his eyes and the care that sat amongst them. They were trained on me in a way that was quite strong, but not overbearing. It was obvious that his care went farther beyond just that. There was more to it and I wasn't sure what it could be.

"Well," I chuckle, feeling my face heat up as his eyes became softer upon me by the second, "the good thing is that I heal fast. This won't be here for much longer. Just need to clean it is all. Um...I'll go."

I stand up, feeling him let go of my hand as I walk to a bathroom quietly. I didn't want to wake up my parents even though they were on the second floor. They wouldn't have heard me anyway, but at times one of them has a tendency to stay up quite later than usual.

When I get to the bathroom, I start the water as I let it run over my knuckles. It kind of stung, but not to the point that it brought me great discomfort. As I stood here I suddenly see a hand come from around me. I look in the mirror to see Demetrius looking down at my hand, and I look back.

He began to move my hand closer to the faucet as he turned it some to get all areas. Once it was done I see him get some soap on his hands and he began to wash my hand for me at this point. I just looked down at my hand being washed by his. To have such a handsome person show you this much care...was new to me.

I would never get used to it, but I want to.

When he finished he let go of my hands, and I go and dry them. As I look at him I see him go in the drawer and found the bandage wrap easily. I forgot they were even there as he grabs my hand.

I let him wrap it, and the more I had my eyes on him the more I could see he was about to speak.

"I apologize, once again." He apologizes, and once he wrapped it I see him rub his thumb along it. "This...wasn't supposed to happen."

"It's fine, really." I smile as I pull my hand towards me. I look at how well wrapped it was and I could still move my hand well. It wasn't too stiff or too loose. "Thank you for wrapping it. I would not have wrapped it as perfectly as you have."