𝟶𝟷.

「︎ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 」︎

↓︎

You were the first person I let in after being disappointed time after time. I loved you so much bro.

I think I loved you more then I loved myself and that's where I messed up at. I tried soooo fucking hard, so hard not to get my feelings involved and to keep my distance but I couldn't.

Even when we started talking I would do little stuff to not get my heart involved fr. You made me so happy bro. I smiled every time I talked about you or when someone brought you up.

We were so different, and from two different places so I think that's what attracted me to you the most. Sneaking around brought so much thrill and excitement into my boring ole life. You were so funny and joyful all the time and caring. That's what made me fall in-love with you. You treated me so fucking good bro in the beginning.

I wish that I could've kept you— how you were in the beginning. I loved him.

I started to trust you and any body that knows me knows that I'm not that type of person. I don't trust easily. I don't let people have this much hold over me. I don't talk about my feelings. I keep so much stuff in but when it came down to you? I was willing to do all of the above.

I wish we could've stayed friends. You were a great ass friend...

I had to write this not for you, but for me. To finally move on and finally get the peace that I should've gotten in the end. You treated me so good but you did a lot of stuff behind my back that I didn't know about. I think that's what hurt me the most.

When I found out? Bro that shit hurt me so much. But I had to put a smile on my face and act like I didn't care. I'm Yomi tf, can't nobody see me down.

People hated me and I didn't know why. I was getting talked about from people who never even knew me or knew anything about me. The fact that you were apart of that is crazy.

But I don't blame you. At all. You're young, everybody wanted you or wanted to be you, you wasn't gone settle down with a girl like me.

You probably didn't love me and it was all just for fun. Everything was probably just in my head and I was imagining things. Maybe I was crazy like everybody thought. I don't know but shockingly I don't blame you at all.

I was surprisingly down for the ride.

↴︎

I didn't know how to love

I didn't know how to love. I really tried with you. You made me live. You made me smile. You made me breathe, and I ain't breath in a long time.

It was scary how much you had a hold over me. That shit frightened me. I couldn't show it. I didn't know how to show it. I was hurting so I hurt you.

You weren't like the other girls that I had came across. You didn't want anything from me because you already had everything. The only thing that you asked from me was to love you, and never lie to you.

I couldn't do that and for that I'm sorry, Yomi.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Copyright: No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author

All of this comes from my imagination. I do not own rights to any gifs or face claims that I use. These are not real life events. Please don't steal my book.

Warning: This book will include, sexual content, harsh/foul language, drug use,
violence and more. This book can be triggering for others, if you don't like something about this book pls feel free to exit.

▅▅▅▅▅

𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐘: 𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀

𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐘: 𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀