𝟶𝟹.

「︎︎ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 」︎

「︎ 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐌𝐈 」︎

「︎ 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐌𝐈𝐌𝐈 」︎

↓︎

I placed the cup of pee down on the table yawning. "Thank you." My Doctor said writing stuff down on the paper. I nodded putting my hood over my head ignoring my mom tugging on it.

"You want her to leave while I ask you these questions or no?" I shook my head no and he nodded still writing down on the clipboard.

"How you doing Mimi? I haven't seen you in a while." I gave him a short smile. "I'm doing good." I cleared my throat fixing my posture.

"That's good. So have you been sexually active in the last thirty days." He asked looking at me and I shook my head no.

"Have you taken any drugs?" I nodded smiling. "What, marijuana?" He asked and I laughed nodding my head.

Who the fuck says marijuana.

"You high right now?" He asked and I put two fingers up squishing them together. "Only a tad bit." He laughed shaking his head and I grabbed my water from my mama purse.

"Okay so I know how that test will come back. How's the new medication that we prescribed you?" He asked as I screwed the top off my water bottle.

I looked up at my mama and she nodded looking at the doctors. "Its been working good actually. She doesn't have the headaches as much as she did when she was on the last medication. It does make her a little dizzy from time to time, but all she has to do to get rid of that is eat." I nodded agreeing with everything she said.

I don't know how to talk to my Doctor's. That's why my daddy or mama always come in the room with me. I don't know what be wrong with me or how I act everyday. I'm just here, they know everything.

My Doctor's office would always complain about that because they expected to hear everything from me and not out of my parents mouth. They've gotten used to it now though.

They don't even look at me no more they look straight at my parents and I don't mind at all.

They know the routine.

"How about her attitude and eating? Has it improved." I smacked my lips knowing my mom exact answer to the attitude question.

"No. Her eating hasn't improved. We still have to force her to eat or she has to get high to eat. I know that's not healthy but that's the only thing that would make her eat."