𝟶𝟿.

- I didn't proof read.

︎︎ 「︎ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 」

「︎ 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐌𝐈 」︎

「︎ 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐌𝐈𝐌𝐈 」︎

↓︎

"Thats you wantin' to snitch in shit. Now look at us, we wouldn't be in this damn situation and carrying all these big ass boxes if you would've just shut the fuck up. Next time mind your business." Yana grabbed the box slamming it down on the floor.

"That was you. Not me." I scratched the back of my neck looking at her like she was crazy. Smacking her lips she wiped a tear that had dropped, closing the suit case. "We got two rooms now." I voiced shoving some of my clothes in a suit case.

"Man shut the fuck up."

I laughed shrugging my shoulders taking the box downstairs to the truck. "Why do she get to have the house?" I asked my daddy handing him a box.

"I left her trick ass, she aint leave me. Plus we're not getting a divorce. I just need some time to myself to think."

"You bought a new house. You wouldn't have bought a new house if y'all weren't splitting but ima mind my business."

"Yea you do that." He threw his neck pillow at me. "You decided on if you wanna go back to school?" Snatching the cold water bottle out of his hands I opened it.

"No new shoes 'til mama get her taxes.
Police harrass me 'cause it's thug life, survival tactics. From a shoebox to my mattress, from my mattress to the bank. Been doin' this shit since I was seventeen. You think that I can't think?" I sang loudly walking back to the house, ignoring him call my name.

Opening the screen door I walked inside and walked pass my momma who was sitting down on the couch watching TV. "Y'all staying with your daddy tonight?"

"I am. I don't know about your daughter" I nodded running back upstairs going straight to Yana room. "You going with us?" She nodded putting her book bag over her shoulder sniffing.

"What the fuck you crying for?" I mugged her slapping her arm down from her face. She started smiling out of no where. "I'm so fucking happy. These happy tears." She sniffed again trying to wipe her nose on my t-shirt.

Scooting back I pushed her and she continued to cry and laugh at the same time. "I been waiting on this day. Do you know how much freedom we're about to have right now?" Sighing she grabbed her bags before skipping down the stairs.