𝟶𝟷𝟶.

- I didn't proof read.

︎︎ 「︎ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 」

「︎ 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐌𝐈 」︎

「︎ 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐌𝐈𝐌𝐈 」︎

↴︎

"I knew I wasn't ready. See I shouldn't have agreed to this bull shit." My momma placed some food from the cafeteria in-front of me covering my mouth with her hands. "Stop that dog on cursin girl!" Shaking my head I mugged the food in disgust. "Its the smell or somethin' ma."

School breakfast normally be hittin' on some but this time they had fucked somethin up in the kitchen. They ain't have the right ingredients or something—  needa' fix that as soon as possible.

"I don't like this medicine they got you and your sister on! She might need it, you don't. It don't do nothin but make you starve your damn self. Adderall prescribed to a person who hasn't fully recovered from an eating disorder don't mix at all. Especially a teenager." I mugged her cause she was talking way too loud and aggressive for my liking.

"Can I come. I'm hurting too." Yana came in the nurses conference room. "How did you know I was leaving?"

"They thought you were in my class." My momma shook her head no. She showed her the hall pass before she started doing the most. "None wrong with you. Gone head go on girl at least one of my kids gotta succeed."

"You couldn't of made it till after lunch?!" I gave my mom a blank look slowly gettin' irritated feeling my cramps start to come in back to back this time stronger than the previous ones.

Yana left out and my school counselor came in the room handing my momma a yellow piece of paper. "I think I hear my daddy car." I told her getting up grabbing my stuff.

Everybody know when my daddy pulling up, all you hear is Kevin gates old songs blasting through the speakers.

"Take the dang free food with you!" She signed my exit slip handing it to the lady at the front desk before following me out to my dads car.

"Why couldn't you go with your momma?" He asked unlocking the car door. "All my stuff at your house." Getting inside I put my seat belt on and turned on the heated seat trying my best to get comfortable.

My momma came up to the car and handed me my school work giving me a kiss on my cheek. "I love you. I bought you a heated pad, it's in your dads mailbox."

Them hoes don't work at all.

"I love you too, thank you!" She went back to her car and my daddy drove off. "Why you ain't say nothing to my momma?" He mugged me and I laughed seeing him turn the volume up.