𝟶𝟷𝟷.

- I didn't proofread.

「︎︎ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 」

「 ︎𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀 」︎

「 ︎𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀 」︎

"On my kids I'll slap the shit out this bitch ass nigga! He's a weirdo, you're weird!" Yana screamed to the top of her lungs at her phone.

Her legs bounced up and down as she tried her hardest not to act out what she was feeling. "You don't have any kids." Yomi whispered to Yana, letting her know.

Nana stopped herself from responding and saying something smart to her— instead she went back to what she was doing, scrolling on her phone. "This nigga is literally so stupid!" Yana grabbed her phone launching it straight at the door, breathing heavily.

"Now why the fuck would I do that." She gasped and hopped up from the bed and ran over to the other side of the room to get her phone that was laying on the floor. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you." She whispered kissing all over the phone. "I was frustrated, I'll never do that again." She hugged it.

Yomi laid back on the bed, eating popcorn watching her sister go through a mental breakdown. Yana was worse, in her opinion. Everybody In the family made it seem like Yomi was the mentally unstable one but in reality it was the both of them— Yana definitely beat her in that department; in her opinion.

"He's not answering Mimi! He's literally so fuckin' stupid." She expressed turning around in her bed, hearing the beep to the voicemail box come on. "Cordae I'm not finna keep callin' your motherfuckin' phone, like. Call me the fuck back, drop your location, somethin' I'm finna beat your ass, you got me fucked up. Call me back now!"

"I'm sick of this shit, like, I'm done. I don't know why you always do this shit to me. Like you waste my fuckin' time, all the time. All you have to do is call me back." Yana smacked her lips and turned towards Yomi to mug her.

Yomi accidentally spit her drink out and held the bottom of her stomach as it cramped up.

"Fuck bro damn." She wiped her tears as she continued to laugh uncontrollably. "Girl what the fuck is so funny?" Yana asked Mimi quietly, not understanding why the fuck her sister was laughing so hard for at her situation.

"Hoe you is not Ari." Yana smacked her lips and ignored her sister laughs, continuing to leave her voicemail. Feeling her phone ring in the palm of her hands the name "#1 weirdo cordae" popped up across her phone and she immediately answered.