𝟶𝟸.

「︎︎ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 」︎

「︎ 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐌𝐈 」︎

「︎ 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐌𝐈𝐌𝐈 」︎

↓︎

"Mimi get up!" I groaned feeling a hard smack on my butt and the covers getting snatched off of my body.

Turning around I squinted my eyes looking over at my mom seeing her with gloves on and a broom in her hand. She walked over to my window and opened my curtains wide making me smack my lips.

"Really ma? It's eleven o'clock in the morning and it's Sunday. Let me sleep." I turned over pushing my face into the pillow.

"We didn't go to church today so get up and do something productive! You just wanna be in this room laying down in the dark all day. Go outside." I ignored her trying my best to go back to sleep.

"Now!" She opened my room door and all I heard was a whole bunch of church music. Today was Sunday meaning— cleaning day. She blasted music all day, and cleaned up places that didn't even need to be cleaned.

Why? I don't know.

Getting up I walked over to my curtains and shut them right back before slamming my room door. Going to the bathroom, I peed before wiping and washing my hands.

Grabbing my tooth brush out of the counter I rinsed it before putting toothpaste on it, rinsing it again.

When I was done brushing my teeth I grabbed a face towel and washed my face with hot water. "Mimi!" I looked over to my little sister coming in the bathroom typing on her phone.

"Why you yelling?" I asked mugging her, hanging my face towel up. Moving her out of my way I walked back into my room grabbing my phone off the charger. "Ma said did you take your medicine?" I shook my head no seeing a text from my dad.

pops.
get up so she can stop complaining

Ignoring his text I yawned getting up to fix the covers on my bed. "I just woke up give me a minute." I told her answering the question about me taking my medicine or not.

Sliding my slippers on, I walked out my room shutting the door behind nana going down stairs. "Hey baby." My daddy kissed me on my forehead when I entered the kitchen.

"Morning." I mumbled looking at everything that my mom had cooked. "You hungry." She asked and I shook my head no grabbing a water from the fridge.