𝟶𝟺.

「︎︎ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 」︎

「︎𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐘𝐗 」︎

「︎𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐒𝐘𝐗 」︎

↓︎

"I give you a inch and you take a mile. Get the fuck out of my face." I smushed Ant head to the wall walking in the kitchen hearing the microwave go off.

I took my noodles out of the microwave grabbing my fork.

I drained some of the water out and grabbed my sauce packet dumping it in the noodles before stirring the noodles around. "You didn't even have to hit me like that."

Snatching the hot sauce out of his hand I poured it into my noodles while stirring with my other hand.

"You always doing dumb shit." I grabbed my bowl ignoring him going to sit down on the couch.

"Unc you acting like I meant to do it. It was a accident nigga." He came and sat next to me on the couch trying to explain himself.

"That wasn't a fuckin accident. Get the fuck out my face." I mumbled turning my head towards him. "Ion needa hear none else. It's done and over with gone on bro." I blowed on my noodles before taking a bite.

I smacked my teeth hearing the doorbell ring. Can never get peace around this bitch.

Opening it my cousin and her friend came right in. "You've been ignoring my calls all day." I scrunched my face up already getting annoyed.

Her voice was so damn squeaky.

"Lower yo tone Kodi." Grabbing the bags that she held up to me. Looking in the bags I grabbed the decorations that was inside confused.

"What this for?" I grabbed the banner tryna read it but it was all tangled up. She snatched it from me and untangled it.

"Oh shit that's this weekend?" I sucked my teeth ignoring her complaining. Going into my phone I went to my calendar seeing that I had this day marked.

"I hear you shut up!" I grabbed the bags off of the table looking through the rest of them.

"You forgot too?" I looked over at Antwan laughing and he nodded.

It was my mama death day. I always forgot about this day. Until I was reminded that it was the annual "block party" everybody came out and celebrated my mama. Even the mfs that didn't know her.