𝟶𝟾.

- I didn't proofread.

「︎︎ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 」︎

「︎𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐘𝐗 」︎

「︎𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐒𝐘𝐗 」︎

"That ain't my damn son, fuck on." Laughing I picked up my clothes that was thrown all over the floor. "Okay you keep using that shit against me, but you the one who decided to care of him like he was yours. You knew what the fuck it was from the beginning." Nodding my head I ignored her picking up the rest of my stuff that she had threw down the stairs.

"Can you please just listen to me! Why can't you listen?" Grabbing Javari off of the couch I walked upstairs and laid him in his bed, turning his night light off. "Why the fuck you hollerin? You see yo bad ass son sleep. He got school in the morning. Shut the fuck up loud ass fuckin mouth." She started mumbling under her breath slamming the bedroom door.

"Childish as fuck, fuck out my face bitch." Going downstairs I grabbed some of JJ fruit snacks out of the cabinet. Taking one out the pack I threw it straight at her head. "And I'm the childish one."

"Bullseye." I smiled when it hit her directly in the eye.

Leaving the kitchen I went in the livin room and snatched the remote out of her hands, I laid down on the couch, changing the channel. "My couch is white Syx, come on now! Get your fuckin feet off of it!" I ignored her digging my shoe into the couch.

Laughing I got off, throwing the remote at her.

"Where the fuck are you going?" I pulled my pants up grabbing my bag off the floor. "Fuck on somethin." I walked out the house and to my car getting in. "It's cold asf innis bitch" I took my phone out my pocket texting Ant.

neph

wya

my girl nem

「︎☇︎ 」︎

"No I haven't seen yo' hoe ass momma stop askin me all these questions." I mugged Ant taking the clip out of the gun before handing it to him. "Hold this for me." I tried handing Yomi the gun but she mugged me. "I'm not the brightest but I know for sure, that I'm not supposed to be holding that." She shook her head with her face scrunched up.

"My momma not a hoe, she's curious." Ant responded minutes later.

Throwing the gun at her she screamed making it fall on the floor. "You do too much." She moved out of the way shrugging her shoulders. "Can you at least pick it back up?" She picked the gun up off the back seat floor with the sleeve on her hoodie so she wouldn't get her finger prints on the gun, I'm guessing.