𝟶𝟻.

「︎︎ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 」

「︎ 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐌𝐈 」︎

「︎ 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐌𝐈𝐌𝐈 」︎

↓︎

"Y'all disrespect me and never listen! All I ask is to check in with me, and let me know where your going and to come home at night. Y'all are not grown, you can't just stay the night at regular ass people house and not tell me!"

Yawning I scrunched down in the chair looking over at Nana who was chewing loud as hell on some gummy bears.

"Mimi anything can happen to you and I wouldn't know because you never answer the phone! That's scary. You don't take your medicine and you ignore me when I tell you to do so." I looked over at my daddy seeing him nod his head back and fourth snatching the gummy bear bag out of Yanas hand.

She slapped the back out of his bald head and he rubbed it scrunching his face up at her.

Trying not to laugh I zipped my jacket over my mouth and looked down at my feet. "Take it!" She slammed the Benzodiazepines pill bottle on the table in front of my face.

"I can't." I mumbled and she snatched my hoodie off grabbing me aggressively by my face.

She let go of my head rubbing her face.

"You're high!" She laughed to herself looking over at Yana and my dad who was arguing. She snatched the bag of out of their hands and looked at Nana shaking her head.

"We're going back to church. This why y'all acting like this, we stopped going to church! This is all my fault. I can't take this no more."

"My kids are fucking drug addicts." She mumbled stomping up the stairs. Sitting here I heard the door slam and I looked over at my dad who was tapping his foot on the floor with his arms crossed.

"I am highly disappointed in you two." He tried to keep a straight face but failed horribly. "David!" My mom screamed his name and he jumped a little rolling his eyes before running up the stairs.

"You think she going crazy?" Nana looked at me with a shocked expression on her face. Shaking my head I got up and went to the kitchen ignoring her. Grabbing me a water and some gushers I went upstairs to my mom room and laid in bed with them.

Getting under the covers I laid my head on her shoulder looking at the tv seeing Everybody Hates Chris playing. "Sorry I guess." I mumbled and she looked at me scrunching her eyebrows together.