Chapter 2

Hi! Its me Amanda . I wanna thank everyone for reading my poorly written story! You have no idea how happy I was when i saw the number of reads increasing.

Picture of Jane Simons(hayley williams)

If u have noticed that the story has no cast, I'm terribly sorry because I'm writing on my phone so I can't put up the names of the cast.
So if u were wondering, here is my cast:

Logan leman as Jake simons

AnnaSophia Robb as Amelia Johansson

Hayley Williams as Jane Simons

Ross Lynch as Fred Barker

Austin Butler as Timothy James

Leighton Meester as Chloe Williams

Kaya Scodelario as Monique Owens

Okay, so, if u dont like my casting then u are free to imagine your own character.

Anyways, I hope u Enjoy!!

"You're super early today!" She smiled and gave me a small hug before heading out with me.

"You have no idea!" I replied.

We both walked in silence, it wasn't awkward or anything like that, till someone attacked me.

*Thump* I fell on the ground and groaned in pain along with my attacker.

"What was that man?" I asked my attacker. I looked at him now standing and holding out his hand. I took it and got up to my feet.

"I'm so sorry bro! I didn't know that THAT would be the outcome." Timothy, my best friend, said with 'I'm sorry' written all over his face.

"It's alright. Just don't do it again." I told him clearly annoyed.

Whoa whoa! Since when did Jake start forgiving people so easily? That's what you might be thinking right now. But I forgave him that easily only because Mila was watching us with a worried look on her face.

If it weren't for her I'd be kicking Tim's sorry-butt to the moon.

"Are you guys alright?!" Mila asked Tim and me. I just nodded at her, but my back hurt like, like... A LOT!!

We continued walking in silence. Now it was definitely awkward. Once we reached our school ,we said our goodbyes and headed off to the boring life of a teenager.

-----------------------------------------------
I'm so pissed right now I could explode!

Okay, let me tell you a story.
This one teacher hates me and I don't know why. Apparently it's because I was late on the first and second day.

But that's absolutely clean bullcrap(if bullcrap can even be clean) 'cause there is a girl who comes to school late everyday.

Today he did something that proves his hatred towards me.

So, today we were supposed to submit our assignments. I had done it and gave it on time. But the  professor started yelling at me(I don't even remember what he was yapping about!). He then did something that I still can't believe. He snatched my assignment from me and wrote 'LATE' and just walked away. I got so pissed I left the room.

Okay, that's all for my story.

As I was walking to my next class, I met Mila's friend,Chloe Williams, well she's technically my friend too, but Mila's closer to her.

"Hello there grumpy poop face!" She came up to me. "How did you know I was angry?" I asked her.

"Well you look like you're a bull ready to charge at some poor innocent dude."

"Go away" 

"You asked!! Jeez! Someone's on their period."

"Whatever."

---------------------
*after school*

As I was heading I out, I fell a vibration in my pocket. It was my phone and I got a text from my friend, Fred Barker.

Jake-ass
We're hanging in my place today. Be here by 5:00 pm .
Freddy

I chuckled to myself and headed to Fred's house.

How was it folks??
I'm sorry if it was bad. I know it was bad. I know its too short.
But thanks for reading!! Ilysm xoxox
Please vote, please please comment cause I love it when I have comments which is rare! Share this story!!! I will love you soooooooooo much. Not that I don't love you guys already!! ;)

Thank you and bye!

x_xAmandax_x