Chapter 9

Hi guys! My updates will be late so please forgive me. Anyways here's chapter 9! Enjoy.

Jake's P.O.V

We were going towards the ferris wheel and I was feeling nervous as fuck.

It's like in the movies where the guy takes his girl to the ferris wheel and it's all romantic and they end up kissing. And that's something I definitely do NOT want to happen.

I saw Amelia looking at something or someone. I looked towards where she was looking and saw Fred and Tim in their disguises. Shit! I need to do something.

I grabbed Mila's hand and ran towards the ferris wheel. She was taken aback but laughed anyway.

We paid for the ride and got inside.

It was a beautiful view and our breathes were taken away by the view. You could see everything. I tried spotting my house but failed. The houses and cars were so small that they looked like toys.

I looked at Mila and she was as mesmerized as I was. She had the most adorable look on her face. Like a child.

Her face was illuminated by the moonlight. She looked beautiful just staring out and pointing at different things she found interesting. I noticed that her blue eyes were sparkling with excitement and suddenly I felt my heart stop.

Realization struck me. I'm not hanging out with a friend anymore. I'm with a girl, a girl who happens to like me. And I'm playing with her heart. Mila is really excited about our date. I mean I am too but I can't enjoy it when I know I'm basically lying to her.

Her pretty blue eyes then looked at my ugly ones. She smiled at me. The smile was a real genuine smile that held gratitude and happiness on them.

"Thank you. For today. I've never had so much fun in one day. Like seriously I've never been to places like these or basically hanging out with friends in places like these. And I'm happy that you didn't choose to try to y'know... take me places I've already been. Like fancy restaurants. I mean I'm glad we did this. So, thank you." She said.

I felt my heart break. Half happy that she was happy and half sad that it had to be done this way.

She was smiling and slowly leaning in. I can't just kiss her 'cause it won't mean anything. She kept leaning in trying minimize the space between us. I was trying not to panic and not to be rude at that moment. Where are Fred and Tim when you need 'em?

Suddenly we heard the door open. We quickly moved away from each other. A Fred in disguise asked,"Did you enjoy the ride lovebirds?" He winked at me and I internally gagged.

I looked at Mila and her face was bright red.

We were walking towards the exit. It was crowded as fuck and I did not like it.

Immediately I grabbed Mila's hand and told her to hold on tight and not let go. She blushed slightly and nodded. We were trying to make our way through the crowd when I felt the warmth of Mila's hand loose contact with my hand.

Before I could even turn around, she disappeared.

I frantically shouted out her name.
"Amelia!!"

I was panicking soon. I was sweating.

I needed to find Amelia. Thats all I cared for. I kept on shouting out her name when I saw a familiar blonde head that looked like Amelia's. I ran, or tried to, through the crowd and grabbed the shoulders of Amelia and spun her around. "Amelia! Are you alri-" I was interrupted by a sharp blow across my face.

"What are you doin you freak! Ohmygod!"

It turned out to be someone else. And this blonde chick slapped me again and walked away.

But her head was just like Mila's! But I guess Amelia looks way better.

Ugh! "Amelia! Where are you?"

Ok. Hi. I am sorry. I am being very late in updating. But I hope u enjoyed. Love to everyone reading!!

Please vote, comment, share!!!

- x_xAmandax_x

Over and out