Chapter 15

Hi guys. I hope no ones disappointed. I found out the password of the laptop and now I can update. And that's a pic of Jack and Jack's new EP!! I love California right now... And I'm Listning To She's Kinda Hot as I'm Writing this. And also the video of California. I'm not sure if that will work.

Ok anyways enjoy

Jake's P.O.V

To say that I wasn't afraid of what could have happened after we left the park, would be the biggest lie of the century.

I was pretty much shitting my pants. But I didn't show it though. We went straight to Mila's house after the eventful events that occurred.

We stood outside her frontdoor and I was trying to find a way to tell her what I had originally come here to say.

I like you.

But she already knew that. So that would be weird.

Yeah, but, she doesn't know that you were basically fooling her this whole time.

That thought made my heart sink. And I was pretty sure that if I pooped it would come out. Gross. I know.

"Mila..." I trailed off and looked at her.

She smiled nervously and said, "Yeah?"

I was trying to find a way I could tell her. Tell her that I was lying. But now I feel it. I know I like her.

"I need to t-" I was cut off by her placing her palm on my cheek and she slowly brought her face closer. She slowly closed her eyes.

I could hear our heartbeats beating in sync.

I knew I had to tell her. But the moment I saw her close her eyes, I let it slip my mind and I closed my eyes as well.

And now cue the fireworks.

Our lips met. I put my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I felt her smile against my lips and she put her arms around my neck.

You could say it was magical but that would sound like it was my first kiss when it's not. But it was nothing like I've ever felt before, as cliche as that sounds.

Her lips finally left mine for air. She looked at me and her eyes were dialated.

To me, I didn't see the girl I've known since I was a kid but who I saw was Amelia. The girl who I might fall hard for.

I smiled at her and she smiled back. Soon enough her arms were around my neck and my hands were around her waist and we were closer than ever.

We pulled away for a brief moment and she whispered, "Thank you"

Who knew that this would be the outcome of playing that game.

Truth or Dare.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope u liked it. I felt awkward writing the kiss scene. I'm not as experienced so...

And ik its short but bear with me! :)
Thank u for reading.

Pls vote and pls comment and do share!!!

- x_xAmandax_x
Over and out.