Chapter 18

Yayayayay

5

K

Thank u so much!!!! Im so happy. U have no idea. Yoooisssss

And btw I published a short story called "Lost". So go read if u wanna!

Anyway... Here is Chapter 18. I'm nearing the end of the story. Just a few more chapters.

Amelia's P.O.V.

"Well, I've got news." said Doctor Zino. I just wanted to strangle him for the suspense.

"Just say it!" I croaked out.

"Yes sorry. Well, he's doing fine. He just lost a lot of blood and he is weak but other than that, it's nothing serious. He's unconscious as of now but he should wake up soon." he said and mom and me sighed in relief and she hugged me.

"Oh thank God!" she said.

We enterred the room quietly, not wanting to disturb dad. My mom sat on the chair next to the bed and took dad's hand. I stood at the other side and crossed my arms, closed my eyes and exhaled deeply.

A few hours passed by and I was kneeling down and my mom fell asleep holding my dad's hand. I was on my phone and texted Tim and Fred and not Jake of course. Chloe and Monique left couple minutes back.

I decided that I'd go for a walk to freshen up. I stood up and stretched and left the room. I saw one of the nurses who was aiding my dad so I told to tell my mom that I'd be out for a walk. She nodded and I left.

I just stepped out of the hospital door for a few seconds, when I was jerked by someone to the side.

**************************************

Jake's P.O.V.

After Mila walked away I was frozen on the spot in shock. It took a minute to register the fact that I hurt her and messed up. Really messed up.

I walked back to Tim's house. I knocked on the door with not much effort. I really messed up.

Tim opened the door and looked at me with a worried expression. "You know you just have to open the door."

I just nodded and enterred the room. I went to the living room and fell onto the couch, not saying a word.

Fred and Tim just stared at me and I stared back at them. They seemed to get the idea. Fred sighed and said, "Man. Why didn't you explain to her the reason you did what you did?"

I put my head iny hands. "I did. But she didn't want me to explain. And she just walked away."

We were just sitting in silence for a few hours on our phones, when a there was the sound of a message being recieved by someone.

"Not mine." I said.

But it seemed that the both of them recieved messages and whatever they recieved must have been really baf because their expressions were in shock.

"What?" I asked worried.

They didn't say anything but Tim just handed me his phone.

Hey Tim.
Just wanted to tell you that dad has been admitted in the hospital. It's not bad but yeah... Also Jake is an asshole. I hope you don't mind but I'll be ignoring you in order to ignore Jake better. He broke my heart. Thank you.
Bye.

I was in shock and almost dropped my phone. I felt like it was somehow my fault.

I stood up and told the guys I was leaving and left. I headed back home and my mind was going crazy.