Chapter 21

I'm really sorry for the delay. My phone was taken away and now I have to use the laptop and sometimes the phone when I get it.

Anyway here's a little recap:

Amelia has been kidnapped by her crazed ex, Steve, and ends up in an abandoned building with people littered all over the place.

A little later, there is a party and the music is loud and Amelia can hear it from the room she's trapped in.

She tricks Jack by making him sleep and distracts him for a while.

She slips into the bathroom and quickly texts the only person she trusts. Jake.

But she wasn't quick enough and when she opened the door, there stood, Steve.

Dun dun duuuuunnn!
Haha lol i liked writing that.

So here's the chapter 21.

Amelia's P.O.V

My heart dropped as I stared wide eyed at Steve in front of me. He was like a bull, angry and ready to charge at me.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I stood there, scared for my life and waiting for him to explode.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, sounding rather calm but his face looked anything but calm.

"I-I needed to-" I couldn't complete my sentence as he grabbed my wrists and held them up to show me.

"They are tied. But your legs are not. I'm pretty sure you didn't do it on your own."

I gulped.

He stared.

"Jack un-"

"I knew it was a bad to put that idiot in charge." he muttered angrily and I winced as he pulled me out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

I looked at the bed and from far you'd think no one was there. But up close there was this lump on the bed. Jack had wrapped himself well in the blanket and you couldn't make out anything in the dark.

Steve pulled the blanket away from Jack and the force was so much that Jack fell from the bed.

I almost laughed. Almost.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You were supposed to make sure she didn't do anything stupid!" he yelled at Jack.

"Boss is a - *hiccup*- meanie." Jack slurred.

"What?"

He came in front of Steve and raised his finger above Steve's nose and poked it. "Boop!" he giggled.

Steve was enraged and pushed Jack away, then turned to me with a scary expression.

"What were you doing in the there?" he asked me, now right in front of me.

"I was doing what I hadn't since this morning."

"And what's that?" he asked.

I gave him a blank look. How did he expect me to just say, 'Oh hey! I was just peeing.'? It's embarassing.

Speaking of peeing Jack started to piss his pants. He shrieked out and ran to the bathroom.

While I was distracted, Steve had reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone like a ninja.

I jumped when he was removing his hands from my pocket. He stood there with my phone in his hands and tried unlocking it but my pin was too hard for him to guess.

"Unlock it." he demanded.

I just stared at him as he tried to unlock it. He got frustrated and threw it on the floor. The phone landed with a loud crack and glass shards scattered everywhere.

I screamed and quickly picked up the phone before giving him a look of disgust. The phone was definitely broken. There was crack starting from the top right corner and ending in the middle.

"It was bound to happen." he said and walked out of the room.

I collapsed to the ground and tried to register what was going on in my life. At some point I started crying and wailed as I thought about my dad and my mom and everyone who would have realised I was missing. I thought about Jake and about how he might have no clue why I sent the message I sent.

My only chance was that message. Now all I can do is hope and wait.

"Are you cryyyiiing?" a voice slurred and I looked up to see Jack. I didn't even hear him coming out of the toilet.

"Go away!" I yelled at him.

He ran away.

*

The next morning I woke up, my eyelids felt heavy and were burning. I remembered that I cried myself to sleep and that was probably why.

I tried getting up but my head hurt when I tried to move, so I just layed there, on the ground.

I finally gave up and got up from the uncomfortable position. I dragged myself to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

No one would be able to make out that it was "Mr. Johansson's daughter". I was a mess. Hair all over the place and eyeliner streaks on my cheeks.

I quickly washed my face and fixed my hair and exited the bathroom.

I sat on the bed and was clueless. I sat idle for a long time, not knowing what to do.

The door creaked open and I shot up, causing my head to spin wildly. I put a hand on my throbbing head and I looked towards the door.

A girl, with blue dyed hair and tired face was peering into the room. Her face was familiar but I couldn't make out much of her features.

Her eyes widened when she saw me and recognition flooded her face. She turned around to look behind her back and looked back at me and enterred the room, slowly closing the door before her.

"Mila?" she asked. My heart started beating faster. I knew that voice. It's almost as if it's-

"How do you know my name?" I freaked out.

She stepped cautiously and closer to the bed and I could make out a ghost of a smile.

My eyes widened as I recognised the person in front of me. Dark brown eyes and actually a natural brunette. I stared in shock.

"Chloe?"

**********************

Ta-Da!!!

Thank u for reading!!! And omg we hit 7k!!! Omgggg

Thank u soooo much for reading and basically suporting me with this shitty story.

Mind you, I probably will rewrite it. Or just edit it.

I'm just waiting till I'm 16! (when ur 5sos af) I'll be more mature at that age and might be able to write better.

Pls. Vote comment share"!:!+#8#82!:91-392(not a glitch)

Byyyye..

x_xAmandax_x