Chapter Four: Make A Man Outta You

Shadow, Blaze, Cream, Rouge, Dawn, and Kat had just made it to the Egg Fleet (Somehow in one piece). Kat happily jumped off the limousine.

Kat: That was so much fun! Wasn't it, you guys?!

Cream: Yeah!

Cheese: Chao chao chao chao chao!

Dawn: I gotta admit, it was definetly something!

Blaze: It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was, though I think we broke a whole lot of traffic laws back in Station Square!

Rouge: It was pretty crazy, but in a good way, though!

Shadow: [Feeling dizzy] Never... again...! We are never doing that again!

Kat: We won't have to do that again, Shadow, because look! [She points to the entrance of the Egg Fleet] We're at the Egg Fleet!

Shadow: [Rolls his eyes] Yeah, no shit, Einstein!

Rouge: Shadow, be nice!

Blaze: So how are we gonna get in without being caught by any robots?

Kat: I say that we simply just go in through the entrance and if any robots try and attack us, we can just give them all free Whitty plushies!

Blaze: Be reasonable, Kat! These are hostile robots we're dealing with! Just giving them some weird doll isn't gonna calm them down! 

Dawn: Yeah! Where are you even planning on getting dolls like those anyway?

Kat: I have a whole entire collection back at my mansion! [Shoots Blaze and Dawn a death glare] NEVER TOUCH THEM!!!!!

Blaze: Well my idea is to be sneaky so we aren't caught by any of the robots! I say that we sneak in through one of the back doors and attack the Eggman Empire when they're least expecting it!

Kat: Oh, that also sounds like a good idea, Blaze!

Dawn: Eh, Blaze's idea is okay I guess, but where's all the fighting and pazazz?!

Blaze: We have to wait until we sneak inside and attack the Eggman Empire until we can do fighting and pazazz, Dawn!

Dawn: Sounds boring! Here's my idea! So, we go in through the front entrance like Kat suggested before!

Kat: Ooh! And then we'll give them Whitty plushies and we can all become best friends!

Dawn: No Kat! If we see any robots, we'll kill them until there's no more left!

Kat: Oh Tikal, that also sounds like a good idea!

Cream: Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt, but Cheese and I also have a good idea!

Dawn: Well what's your idea?

Cream: I was thinking that maybe we could just be nice to the robots, and if we ask the Eggman Empire nicely if they can free Ms. Amy and Queen Larien, they'll let them go!

Shadow: I'm sorry, Cream, but that is the dumbest idea that I ever heard!

Rouge: Shadow!

Shadow: What?!

Rouge: Anyway, since no one has a good enough idea, here's my idea! I say that I go in and flirt with the robots, which will give the rest of you guys some time to sneak by, defeat the Eggman Empire, and save Amy and Larien!

Shadow: No! (Note: He's jealous because he doesn't want Rouge flirting with anyone that isn't him)

Kat: Wow, all your ideas are amazing! I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!