Chapter Nine: Sisters Reunite

After the massive fight with the Eggman Empire, everyone was on the ground. The Eggman Empire were shocked that they were beaten up by what they thought to be just a plain ordinary cat, Kat was weak on the ground, having been transformed back into her normal form, and Shadow was laying down on the floor, unconscious.

Rouge: Ugh, what happened? [She saw Shadow laying unconscious on the floor] SHADOW!!!!! [She ran over to the unconscious black hedgehog and saw that he was barely breathing, which made Rouge tear up] No! This can't be happening right now! It can't end like this! I still need you! Please don't leave me! [She started crying into Shadow's unconscious body, but she was able to regain herself about five minutes later] 

Rouge: Oh Shadow, I would do anything to bring you back! [She kissed Shadow's forehead, and the black hedgehog woke up]

Shadow: What happened? [He looks up at Rouge, who still had tears in her eyes] Rouge, why are you crying? [Rouge then hugged Shadow tightly] What the...

Rouge: Why I'm crying doesn't matter right now! What matters is that you're alright!

Shadow: Uh, I can't exactly die since I'm the Ultimate Lifeform...

Kat: [She lifts herself off the ground] Ugh, what happened? [She looked around the Egg Fleet, only to see that it was messy] Woah, what happened here? [She saw Charmy flying up to her]

Charmy: Kat...

Kat: What?

Charmy: We all saw you go demon...

Kat: [Shocked, and she tries to explain herself] Look, I only did it because I wanted to protect you guys, and I completely understand if you all think of me differently now!

Charmy: Kat, you were... [His tone got more excited] AWESOME!!!!! [He hugs Kat] I didn't know you could turn into a demon! How did you do that?!

Kat: Well, my mommy's a demon, my daddy's a demon, and my big sister's a demon! It basically runs in the family!

Charmy: Cool! I would love to meet your family someday!

Kat: Well, they are coming to Station Square in a few weeks! Maybe you guys can meet them then!

Tails: Sounds awesome, Kat! I can't wait to meet them!

Infinite: [He, Eggman, and Zavok get up from off the ground] You think friendship will save you?! We will always return! Nothing will ever stop—! [Moloch appears and pounces on them]

Everyone minus Kat and the villains: What in the name of Tikal?!!!

Kat: Moloch, you came to save the day! [She goes to hug her "pet dog"] Who's a good widdle puppy wuppy?! Moloch is, oh yes he is!

Shadow: [Sighs] Someone really needs to tell her! I'm gonna do it!

Rouge: [Stops Shadow] Don't even think about it, Shadow the Hedgehog!

Queen Larien: [She saw Karma wake up, and she walked over to her] There isn't a punishment worthy of all you've done!

Kat: [She walks over to Larien] I might have an idea, Queen Larien! [She whispers something in Larien's ear]

Queen Larien: You know, Kat, that actually does seem quite fitting! She's all yours!

Kat: Thank you, your majesty! [She glares at Karma with her eyes glimmering red]

Karma: [Laughs nervously] Uh, we can talk about this!

Kat: [She starts floating]  Karma the Demon Fox, what you have done for decades was complately evil, but your reigne of terror is over! [She summons a wormhole] I hereby banish you to Emberus, where you will be locked away in a power proof dungeon, never to escape!

Karma: What?! No?!!! [The wormhole starts sucking her in] I can't be imprisoned again!

Kat: Well maybe you should've thought about that before you started your reigne of terror!

Karma: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! [She gets sucked in completely in the wormhole]

Kat: [She goes back into her normal mode] The rest of her life in Emberus will oughta chill her out!

Silver: Should we use the rainbow lazer to fix everything?

Amy: Yeah! Team Forces, power up! [Team Forces started to float, and the rainbow lazer converts everything back to normal] Well, that settles everything!

Charmy: But what about Infinite and the corruption medallion! [Points at Infinite, who was still with Eggman and Zavok]

Infinite: [Evilly] I don't think so, bee boy! [He teleports himself, Eggman, and Zavok outta there]

Tails: Well, there goes are chance of getting the corruption medallion from him.

Queen Larien: [She walks over to Ruby, who was crying] It has been many years since I have seen you like this. Time to put our differences behind us. We were meant to be family, big sister. Will you accept my friendship? [Ruby hugs Larien]

Ruby: [While sobbing] I'm so sorry! I missed you so much, little sister!

Queen Larien: [Hugs Ruby back] I've missed you, too.

Blaze: [She walks over to the two princesses] Ruby, I heard that you had very strong powers, and that you need help controlling them! [Ruby nods] Would you like to come back to Sol with me to work on controlling them?

Ruby: What do you think, Larien?

Queen Larien: That's up for you to decide.

Ruby: [To Blaze] I would love that! Thank you, uh...

Blaze: Blaze the Cat!

Ruby: Thank you, Blaze!

Knuckles: Come on! We should probably get back to Station Square!

Amy: You're right, Knuckles! [The group left the Egg Fleet and started making their way back to Station Square]