Chapter Ten: Aftermath

After the fight with the Eggman Empire and Karma, Team Forces were walking back to their headquarters so they could celebrate. Shadow and Rouge already went back to their house, mostly because Shadow didn't want to celebrate with Team Forces, thinking that it was no use having a "pity party" over something so small. Dawn went back to her home to rest a bit. Cream and Cheese went back home so Vanilla would know that they were okay. Kat and Moloch went back to the mansion so Kat could continue her lazy Saturday. Queen Larien went back to her castle to clean up the mess from Revenge's attack. And Blaze and Ruby went back to Sol so Blaze could get a head start with helping Ruby with her powers.

Amy: Thanks for being there for me when I needed you the most, you guys!

Knuckles: You shouldn't be thanking us, Amy! We chose to help you!

Tails: It's what Team Forces is meant to do, right?

Amy: Yeah! I love you all! [They all got together for a group hug]

Clover: Espio! [Espio saw Clover running his way, and before he knew it, the green hedgehog tackled him with a hug] You're okay! I knew you would be, but I thought you were gonna die following Amy's orders!

Amy: [She growled at what Clover just said and she pulled out her hammer, getting ready to hit Clover with it, but Sprixie was able to stop her before she could]

Sprixie: Don't even think about it, Amy Rose!

Espio: Yeah, Clover, I'm okay, and it's all thanks to my good friend and leader, Amy!

Clover: [She frowned, but nobody caught it] I know! She must be a very good leader!

Espio: [Laughs nervously] Uh, yeah, she sure is! [Amy grabs Espio by his arm] Huh?

Amy: Hi Clover, it's nice to see you again!

Clover: Well it's nice to see you again, too, Amy Rose! I don't wanna make this conversation short, but I sadly have to go now! I'm glad you guys are safe, and I hope we see each other again soon!

Espio: Okay! Bye Clover!

Clover: Bye! [She was waving goodbye to the team, and when they were out of sight, she stopped waving a started frowning. We then cut to the celebration at the Team Forces Headquarters]

Espio: [He was sitting alone on the couch until Amy walked up to him] Amy?

Amy: Look, I'm very sorry about keeping secrets from you guys, and I know it was wrong of me to not tell you, and... [Espio grabs onto Amy's arm] Huh?

Espio: Amy, you don't have to apologize for anything! I know that you were keeping secrets from us for a good reason!

Amy: Thanks for understanding, Espio! [She looks at the rest of the team, who looked like they were having fun] Wanna go do something?

Espio: Sure! What did you have in mind?

Amy: I was thinking that maybe we could dance!

Espio: [Nervously] Uh... Actually, Amy, about that...

Amy: What's wrong?

Espio: [Nervously] I don't dance...

Amy: [Giggled when Espio said that] I think what you're trying to say is that you don't know how to dance! [Laughs loudly]

Espio: [Blushes] Uhhhhh....

Amy: Oh, don't be embarrassed, Espio! Dancing does take a lot of practice! I could teach you if you'd like!

Espio: Well... Sure!

Amy: Then come on! [She grabs Espio's arm and starts teaching him how to dance]

Espio: Hey, this is actually kinda fun!

Amy: See? [They both kept dancing, unaware that a certain jealous green hedgehog was watching with fury in her eyes]

Clover: [Angry] UGH!!!! It's not fair!!!! Why does Amy Rose get to be with Espio and I don't?!!!! I'm beautiful!!!! I'm more than that stupid pink brat will ever be!!!!

??????: So, I see that you've got a soft spot for the purple chameleon, huh?

Clover: Yes! Wait, who even are you anyway?

??????: That's not important right now. What's important is that you accept this proposal that I'm about to give you.

Clover: Proposal?

??????: I can help you get that purple chameleon to be all yours, of you do a little something in return for me.

Clover: [Laughs] Nice try, but I don't need anyone's help! I can get Espio to be all mine myself, so I'm sorry, but there's no deal for me! [She walks away]

??????: [Smirking] We'll see about that...

💖The End💖

[BTW, this isn't the only Saga in Season Two. They'll be two more Sagas in Season Two, and more in future seasons as well]