29

A/N: Hello everyone! This one's pretty short, but I didn't really know where else to put it, so I'll be posting the next full chapter this weekend (fingers crossed :)). Thanks for reading!

<3 Charley

"Well children, I'll go purchase the rest of your other things," Mrs. Weasley looked quite flustered after the ordeal in the shop. "You may go looking around if you like," We started to disperse, and Mrs. Weasley called out to our retreating backs "And not one step down Knockturn Alley!"

The twins groaned in annoyance and made a 180 turn, trudging off to Gamble and Japes Wizarding Joke Shop instead. Ron spotted an ice cream parlor and dragged us off towards it.

The air outside was cold, but it was better than being stuck inside with all the people. As we walked past the other shops on the crowded street, dripping ice cream cones in hand, Harry told us all about his experience in Knockturn Alley and seeing the Malfoys inside the strange shop. Ron grew suspicious but Hermione urged him to brush it off, and soon we had walked the whole alley, just in time to meet Mrs. Weasley and Hermione's parents in front of Gringotts. We said our goodbyes and Luna and I went with Harry and the Weasley's back to the Leaky Cauldron to travel back to the Burrow by Floo Powder.

Back in the Weasley household, Luna and I went upstairs to pack in order to go back to our house for the few remaining days of the summer.