A New Arrival

3 years later...

It was raining. Obsidian was standing out at the gates, staring into the darkness and the dark crimson sky

"Hey, Obsidian! You're gonna go visit him again?" A voice calls out to him. He turned his head around and sees Electra. She had a dark gown that slowly fades to white, black lipstick, long, elegant hair and charming crimson eyes. She held a black parasol

"Oh, hey Electra. I think you'd know what my response would be now, darling." Obsidian said in a sweet-sounding tone. Electra giggles.

"Of course, my dear. Be safe out there, alright? I've been hearing rumours of advanced vampires going awry lately." Electra said as she spun her parasol.

"No worries, my electrical love, I'll be as cautious as a snake waiting to pounce onto its prey!" He said before walking over to her and kissing her cheek. Electra smiles as Obsidian grows wings and flew off into the stormy sky.

Obsidian was looking down while flying, searching for something.

"Where is he...ah, there he is!" Obsidian said before flying downwards towards a small clearing in the middle of a vampiric forest. He lands as his wings disappear before walking over to a gravestone with the name "HORACE" etched onto it. He stares at it before pulling out a vampire orchid from his pocket and placing it onto the grave.

"Here ya go, bud. Your favourite flowers! I dunno why you were a flower boy but I didn't care. And guess what? Electra and I got engaged last month and finally decided to move into that house Firebrace gave me after leaving! Isn't that nice?" Obsidian ranted. He chuckled before sighing.

"Oh, what the hell? You're dead, it's not like I'll be able to hear your voice. Though, I wish I could...hmph, guess I'm talkin' too much, huh?" Obsidian said.

"Hello, Obsidian." A voice said. He turns around and sees a hooded figure. They wore a green dress and their face wasn't quite clear due to the cloak covering it. They held some sort of syringe filled with a mysterious liquid.

"Who the hell are you?! And how do you know my name?!" Obsidian demanded as both of his hands turned into large scaly claws. The person chuckles.

"There's no matter for it currently. I see you're an advanced vampire?" They asked.

"Uh, yes! But what does that have to do with me?" Obsidian asked.

"Well, you see, I came here with a proposal." They said as they held up the syringe.

"Make it quick or I'LL RIP YOU TO SHREDS!" He threatened. However, the person giggles.

"Of course, of course. You're not a patient one. But my request is for this. I help you give you the ultimate form of your unique skill and you'll be the strongest! Hmm, maybe protect your little fiance?" The person proposed.

"No, I'd rather not have an ultimate form of my skill. I'm fine with what I have." Obsidian said.

"Hmm, fine. Guess I'll have to force it then." They said before rushing towards them, about to stab and inject the liquid into his system. Obsidian then dodges by moving sideways.

"Woah, Woah! Didn't you hear what I said? I said 'No'!" Obsidian said.

"I know but.." They then grab Obsidans face before pinning him onto the ground.

"I'd rather have it my way." The person said before stabbing the syringe into Obsidian's neck and injecting the liquid. Obsidian vampirically screeched as his cyan eyes slowly but surely began to turn into a crimson vile-looking colour. The person gets up and away from Obsidian with a satisfied smile. Obsidian stops hissing before getting up, not saying a single word.