Baroness Kitsuo Bellavia

"Yeah. She disappeared like, half a week ago! I thought she was gonna be out to get more blood but I was wrong and I think she got kidnapped or something! Please for the love of every part of my blood, help me get my sister back!" Tinker said before continuing her walk around in a circle panicked thing. Jerry stared at her.

"Tinker, if you keep panic walking I don't think we can figure out where your sister has gone to." Jerry said.

"Yeah, calm down!" Cory said, genuinely worried for Tinker.

"I would if I could bUT-" Just then, Steve runs up to the three while shouting at them, breathing heavily. Jerry, Cory and Tinker look at Steve.

"Yooo, Steve! Whatcha doin' here dude?" Tinker asked. Jerry and Cory looked back at Tinker, now confused on why her tone immediately changed. Steve slowly caught his breath before slowly raising a piece of paper.

"Sundown and...Sightseer...You...guys are...assigned to this..task...with Chainmaster and...Deadly Mistress..." Steve said with each huff of air. Jerry stares at the paper as he grabs it to take a closer look. Written on the paper was a task for the town of Snowfall, which is currently experiencing an attack from Baroness Kitsuo Bellavia, who had first appeared as a big, blue yet majestic bird before transforming and suddenly began attacking the villagers.

"What is the task about?" Cory asked as he grabbed the paper, which Jerry was holding. Cory stared at the task before at Steve.

"I don't think I want to be a part of this task." Cory said, now scared. Tinker elbows Cory before looking at the task paper.

"Huh, Snowfall." Tinker muttered. Steve nods, finally catching his breath.

"Yes, Snowfall. Wait, TINKER?!" Steve yelled out loud. Tinker nods.

"Yeah. I was looking for my sister but now I know where she is. Can I come along?" Tinker asked.

"Wha- no! What if you get caught too?!" Steve said as he looked at Tinker with a worried expression. Cory was trying to sneak away but then Tinker grabbed him, stopping him from walking away.

"Oh, no worries! I'll be fine! Besides, I've already closed the shop. What's the point of doing so if I can't come along?" Tinker said. Steve stares at her before sighing.

"Fine. Also, Jerry." Steve said as he looked at Jerry.

"Hm?"

"Can you help me find Bloom? He's assigned to this task too but I can't find him anywhere." Steve said. Immediately, Tinker's face turns grim.

"Hmm okay. I think I know where he might be at." Jerry said.

"Thank god, now-" Suddenly, Bloom swoops down from the darkness and lands beside Steve, scaring him.

"I heard that I was assigned to a task so I came down." Bloom said. Steve then realises who landed beside him and calmed down.

"Oh thank god, it's just you...yes, you're assigned to the task regarding the baroness, Kitsuo Bellavia. You shall be accompanied by Tinker Bellavia." Steve confirmed. Bloom was shocked but still nods.

"Alright then." Bloom said. Steve then immediately runs off to get two cloaks for him and Tinker in case of the sun. As Bloom watched, Tinker passes Cory to Jerry and stalked towards Bloom.

"You." Tinker said. Bloom looks at Tinker as she got close, her pure white eyes staring at Bloom.

"Oh, hey Tinker. I see you've finally become an advanced vampire?" Bloom said, quite worried about what will happen to him.

"YOU BASTARD!!" Tinker yelled before doing a pouncing motion, which made both of Bloom's arms catch ablaze and cover his face. But instead, Tinker laughs. Bloom lowers his arms and stared at Tinker.