The Eagle Vampire

Tinker stared at them as she slowly twisted her body towards them, breathing heavily. Jerry and Bloom just stared at Tinker while Kitsuo Bellavia laughed.

"My, oh my! And just like that? Oh, this virus is quick...lovely." Kitsuo said as she smiled. Tinker just stood there, her vile pitch-black eyes fixated on the two. Just then, Hooper's voice called out to them. Tinker looked in the direction of his voice as Hooper and Triana ran towards them as some villagers that were being escorted by them ran out the gate. The child looked at the herd of villagers running out of the gate before wriggling out of Bloom's grip and began to run after the herd.

"We both heard screeching. What happened here?" Triana asked them once she had stopped running, not noticing Tinker staring at her and Hooper. Hooper stared at the two before realising something was a bit amiss. If they didn't screech then...who did? He turned his head and saw Tinker standing there, staring right at them with...pitch-black eyes, just like Kitsuo Bellavia.

"Uh...Tri?" Hooper asked as he looked back at Triana with worry.

"Not now Hoop. Guys, what happened?" Triana asked again. Jerry looks at Triana while Bloom continued staring at something with shock.

"Tinker, she..."

"She what?" Triana asked but Jerry wouldn't reply further as he quickly looked back at Tinker, who was slowly getting into a pouncing stance.

"Tri! Tinker's also infected!" Hooper yelled. Triana looks at Hooper before at Tinker, now realising why the two looked shocked.

"Well, seems you finally noticed! Tinker, you can attack them now." Kitsuo ordered. Tinker growled lowly before lunging towards the two hunters. Immediately, she and Hooper rolled out of the way, which made Tinker land into the snow. She then slowly gets up, staring at Triana before quickly making her move. She dashed towards Triana while she unsheathed her dual blades. Just in the nick of time, Triana manages to pull out the dual blades and block the attack. Tinker then suddenly grabs the blades before twirling around hard, throwing Triana away. She lands onto the ground with a thud as Tinker looks at Bloom and Jerry, twirling the blades in her hands. She smirked as she stopped before dashing towards the two.

Tinker then attempts to slash at their throats but Jerry had unsheathed his axe, which he used to block the attack. Bloom, on the other hand, grabbed Tinker's wrist and stopped it. The blade slightly touched his neck but wasn't enough to pierce through any skin. The two tried to push away Tinker, which slightly succeeded. Suddenly, Tinker lets go of the blade that was trying to slash at Jerry as she turned, lifting her leg before doing a sudden butterfly kick on Bloom.

"ACK!" Bloom yelped as he fell to the ground, letting go of Tinker's wrist. She then looks at Jerry before dashing towards him. Quickly, he blocked the attack with his axe. Jerry kept pushing Tinker back. She, however, kept on pushing forward, determined to kill at least one. Jerry felt himself slowly slipping as he attempted to push away Tinker. So, he looks at Tinker and talks to her in Kitsuo's voice.

"Sister, snap out of it!" Jerry said in Kitsuo's voice. However, Tinker stared at Jerry before giggling as she pushed harder, Jerry's footing slipping more.

"You're not her! Stop trying to fool me with that simpleton copycat voice of your's." Tinker said as she raised her disfigured eagle wings into the air. Without any warning, she grabbed Jerry with her free hand and flew into the sky. He yelped out as he dropped his axe to the ground and was flown up high into the sky. Tinker, meanwhile, was laughing at him.