Chapter 1

No one POV

Somewhere in Mt. Glenn(not sure what the mountain is called its been so long since i watched the show) a certain black and red tip haired woman was killing a bunch of grim, then she saw a boy no older than 5.

Woman : hey there little guy where are you parents?

Boy : your not disgusted?

Woman : why would I?

Boy : I'm a faunus

Woman : really because you look more like a human.

Boy : I'm a mountain demon, oh and I have no parents("Xiao" in Chinese means mountain demon)

Woman : well even if your a faunus or human a boy like you should never be alone.

when the boy heard those word's he felt like he was really wanted or so he thought...

//time skip//

When the boy and the woman were on their way home on the bullhead(how do you pronounce it?)  the woman forgot to ask the boy an important question...

Woman : hey I forgot to ask your name. 

Boy : My name is Y/n Alatus("alatus" is the other name that xiao uses in the official character bio)

Woman : well I'm summer, summer rose but you can call me mom

Y/n : so does that mean?

Summer : *smile* yes, yes it does, I'm adopting you

//time skip 5 years//

Y/n POV

After a lady named summer rose adopted me 5 years ago, summer and her family were nice or so I thought, the only people that care about me were my my uncle Qrow, My aunt Raven, and the woman who adopted me summer, ruby my sister, her husband tai and ruby's half sister yang hated me because all of summer and raven's attention was focused on me. Then yang and tai had an Idea when ever summer, Qrow, raven and ruby weren't home they would torture me for hours, I mean literally they've been torturing me 4 years

Tai : hey brat time for our annual father and son bonding day has come.

No one POV

AHHHHHHH, was the only sound that filled the house and that sound was coming from one room Y/n's room, they tied him to a wall and started to hit him with every thing they could find chair, a beer bottle, knife etc.

Yang : Oh shut up will ya

Then she throws a steel kettle at his head which knocked him out then they heard foot steps and tai asked ruby stall summer, Qrow and Raven which miserably failed they immediately saw through ruby and bust open the door to see a bloodied up Y/n tied to a wall knocked out, tai holding a bloodied up beer bottle and yang holding a bloodied up kettle.

The 3 were shocked of they had witnessed and after raven and summer immediately rushed to tai and yang and yelled at Qrow to bring Y/n a nearby hospital. After summer and raven were done dealing with tai, ruby, yang. Qrow went outside to confront summer and the other's about.

Summer : so how is he Qrow

Raven : WHERE IS HE?!

Then the doctor came out of the room to check on Qrow and also what was that shouting. Out of nowhere tear's fell from Qrow's eyes as he looked down and said "I'm sorry", the doctor gave a pat on his shoulder and said that he will explain everything. After they heard the summer immediately broke down crying and raven to wide eye.

Dr. cucumber : I'm sorry but he passed on, the object that he was hit with penetrated his skull and that caused his brain to stop as well as his heart.

After the death of Y/n They went back to the house after saying one last good bye to him and they were greeted with tai, ruby and yang going to them for a hug but was intercepted with raven slapping yang, ruby and tai.

Yang : mom your back!*slap*

Tai : hey honey welcome back*slap*

Ruby : hey mom did you bring back some cookies?*slap*

Raven : *tears*  I HOPE YOUR HAPPY!, BECAUSE OF YOU Y/N IS NOW DEAD!!!!

Summer : *tears* my baby boy, I'm sorry*sob*

Tai : *holding his cheek*well atleast we got 1 less mouth to feed.

After summer and raven heard those words they felt an extreme hate towards tai and after he said those words the 2 woman slapped his face as hard as they can. 2 days after Y/n's death Raven left tai and yang and summer left to go with raven back to the tribe and tai, yang and ruby was powerless to stop them from leaving.

//2 days before//

A nurse was about take his body to the undertaker for cremating but she saw that the body is gone so she assumed that the other nurses took care of it so she didn't utter a word to them until 2 days after.

//present 2 days after// 

Dr. cucumber : hey did you take the body to the undertaker?

Nurse : huh? I thought that you and the other nurses took his body to the undertaker?

After an hour of arguing over his body they both came to the conclusion to not tell summer and the other's

//time skip to nowhere//

Y/n POV

I can't see anything its dark...so I died I didn't expect to die that easily after all I'm a mountain demon we are suppose to be sturdy...huh? If I'm dead how can I can hear my thoughts? I then felt my eyes opening.

"*eyes opening* where am I?"

??? : ah your awake, good morning young one, my name is rex lapis

A/n-since you hate my genshin story with my oc in it then here another x male reader enjoy