Chapter 9

-No one POV-

Y/n is seen sleeping on top of a tree after his patrol and is seen tossing and turning, he seems to be having a nightmare and I wonder if his nightmare is related to...his karmic debt.

Y/n :*gasp**heavy breathing**looking at his hand* only a dream...*sigh*.

-Time skip : morning in Qingyun peaks-

-No one POV-

Y/n is seen wiping his bloody polearm with a cloth that is commonly found in a hilichurl camp.

After a few minutes Y/n gets a little irritated not only for ganyu being late but ganyu also bringing the beacon students with her.

Y/n : what is the meaning of this ganyu?

Ganyu : I'm really sorry but they keep pestering me.

Y/n : I care not for your excuses*to the beacon students* what do people still want from me?

Ruby : w-we just want to see what kind of training you yakshas do.

Tai : yeah it can't be that difficult.(still making him a douchebag for plot)

Y/n : you people might think our training is just simple push ups or sit ups but our training consists of fighting in a war.

Summer : war?

Y/n : yes...war that took place here 7 years ago(i want to put this in for plot reasons)...the archon war...many fell in the archon war...and the tasks that rex lapis entrusted to us yakshas or rather enduring it falls to me...

Next chapter : training/archon war

=================================
Really sorry for the really short story but I'm literally downing in school work so i hope you can forgive me for that author out-