Chapter 6

No one POV

After Y/n woke up he was met by Lumine and the students from beacon academy and...Zhongli.

Y/n : Master?

Zhongli : apologies young one...but I think you got the wrong person*mind* not yet alatus.

Y/n : I-I apologize you just...never mind. 

After their meeting Zhongli left and after he left he was met by team RY, STRQ approaching him but they were met with his piercing glare which made them step back as he asked them.

Y/n : what are you all still doing here?

Summer : well, we were worried about you so-

She was cut of by Y/n throwing his spear at her which scratched her cheek and as he does this the wind around them started picking up in speed.

Y/n : that's no excuse, this place is for people who worship the lord of geo. You all worship a different god, A god that is weaker than Morax.

Ozpin : Yes but before we leave I have something to ask you...

Y/n : spit it out before slice you tongue out.

Ozpin : haha alright, alright...I want you to join my school.

Y/n POV

Is this human making fun of me, I'm a demon that only exist to protect liyue and he wants me to abandon my duty, just so he can use me?!, no way in the archons name I'm gonna join them.

"No."

Ozpin : grea-excuse me what?

"you heard me I said 'no' I made a contract with Rex lapis and I intend to fulfill my contract until the day I join my fallen comrades"

Ozpin : but-

"I said...NO!"

No one POV

After he said no the demonic aura came back and while Ozpin stepped back he was met met by Another one of Y/n piercing glares. Just then 10 treasure hoarders surrounded the entire class as they get into there battle stance Y/n got up and asked them.

Y/n : do you believe in the god of contracts?

Treasure hoarder 1 : what kind of question is that-

He was cut of by Y/n slicing his head, while wearing his mask. After the number 1's death the treasure hoarder's were terrified because not only did they thought Y/n was a normal human, He is also a part of the 5 Yakshas.

Treasure hoarder 2 : b-boss its h-him-

He was cut of by Y/n driving his spear into the number 2's head...as he pulled his spear form 2's head as he was doing this the students were extremely afraid because of his non hesitation from killing those 2.

Treasure hoarder boss :*evil laugh* now I remember who you are.

Y/n : ...

Treasure hoarder boss : you're that vigilant Yaksha everyone's afraid of, well let me tell you the god you people believe is full of shit-

Y/n : wrong answer

After Y/n Sliced his head of mercilessly Summer shouted to stop but Y/n didn't listen he continued to massacre the treasure hoarders.

Y/n : if you come near me again these corpses will be you all.

As he said that the eyes of his mask started to glow an earie light then he left scouting outside liyue harbor. After he left all of them saw a person who looks to familiar.

Zhongli : I truly apologize for his behavior.

Yang : if you want to apologize then tell us what's with his mask?

Zhongli : ah the mask...that's the masks the god of geo gave The 5 Yakshas to protect the nation of liyue, It is said that the masks of the yakshas can strike fear into gods and demons alike.

Summer : then can you tell us why he's so attached to his mask?

Zhongli : Attached?

Summer : he always wears his mask whenever he kills.

Zhongli : ah...that's because he shares a deep bond with his mask and is the only memory of his fellow yaksha, if you want I could show you a bit of his recent memories.

Pyrrah(did I spell that right??) : you can do that?

Zhongli : my dear its possible as long as we're standing on memory preserved by time.(means that as long as there is earth he can see its memories) are you ready?

team STRQ, RWBY, JNPR, Ozpin and Glynda : yes.

Zhongli : good.

Just then he summoned an earth pillar and as the pillar glowed they saw Y/n's memories.

//flash back 6 years earlier//

Still no one POV

*static*An 11 year old Y/n is seen killing monsters along with his fellow yakshas and after they took care of the monsters they are seen laughing at one of the yakshas jokes*static* the body of the hydro yaksha is seen on the ground seemingly lifeless with a disfigured body*static* a dying body of the pyro yaksha as she cupped Y/n's left cheek saying "I'm sorry alatus" *static* Y/n is seen confronting the geo yaksha*static* Y/n is seen standing on the body of the geo yaksha while the geo yaksha has at least 30 stab marks caused by Y/n and the only words that can come out of Y/n's mouth was "*tears*I'm sorry big brother it was an order"*static*.

//present//

Still no one POV 

After They saw Y/n's memories their faces was full of pity and guilt cause' they didn't know that he was bearing his own burden.

next chapter : ganyu