Chapter 10

Sooo its been a while....

===================================

-No one POV-

Y/n : so do you want know the story? Its pretty graphic but if you want to hear it then stay after ganyu's training.

-Time skip to battlefield-

Y/n : lets get this over with...

Y/n ran to ganyu as she was charging a cryo infused arrow Y/n disappeared and as she was looking around, Y/n reappeared to ganyu's side and kicked her side which sends her rolling.

-Time skip : after training-

While Pyrrha was patching ganyu's injuries summer took this time to ask him about the archon war he just responded with a sigh and....

Y/n : The Archon War was an era of various power struggles between gods that began several thousand years ago for unknown reasons, although scholars in liyue believe it began over seven divine seats in the heavens. While different regions settled their power struggles at different times, the era drew to a close 2 years ago after the final seat was claimed.

With the end of an era came the establishment of a new order under the Geo Archon. He determined the seven elements in and established the seven nations, determining their method of governance through their ideals and shaping their nations using their elemental powers.

Next chapter : truth

===================================
This is short because I can't think of anything else I'm sorry