Chapter 5

No one POV

Y/n :*grunt* the price I pay for years of slaughter, ephemeral circumstance, perpetual agony...this is nothing new to me now be severed...KARMIC BINDS!

As RY, STRQ was about to approach him they were stopped by lumine and was ordered to stay back but raven and summer didn't listen and as a result they were hit by a crossfire caused by Y/n then as Y/n Screams in pain of being consumed by the mask he went on a rampage killing anything that moves and they noticed that the demonic aura coming out of him was stronger than before.(team CRDL got slaughtered by Y/n cause' they tried to be heroes but failed)

Lumine : Y/N CALM DOWN!! 

Y/n : AHHHHH

He kept on rampaging then suddenly a floating monster that has some kind of bird mask and has a fluffy fur covering is neck and head appeared beside Y/n which lumine noticed then she immediately rushed towards the monster but was blocked by Y/n who threw her towards team STRQ and RWBY which they ask lumine on what that floating thing is then she answered 'abyss mage'.

Abyss mage : so do you like my creation?*evil laugh*

Lumine : YOU BASTARDS!!, WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Abyss mage : oh nothing much we just tinkered with mask a bit*evil laugh*

When she heard those words her heart sank, because they tinkered with his mask he can't control what he's doing so him killing anything that moves is the mask's doing, then she had an Idea but she thinks that it will be a bad one.

Lumine : ALL OF YOU HEAD TO LIYUE HARBOR AND FIND A PERSON NAMED ZHONG LI NOW!!!

Summer : what about you?!

Lumine : I'LL HOLD HIM OFF...NOW GO!!

After they leave she looks at Y/n and the abyss mage and readied her weapon(festering desire).

-with summer and the others-

No one POV

After they arrive at Liyue harbor they immediately try and look for a person named Zhong li then they bump into a person who has long brown hair red eyes that has flower patterns.

??? : Aiya! can you watch where your going- oh, who are you? I haven't seen your faces here before.

Summer : oh I'm sorry we're in a hurry and do you know where we could find a person named Zongli?

others : Zhong li.

Summer : ah! right him, do you know where he is??

??? : ah yes that old dictionary I know him but first things first introduction : I'm Hu tao the 77th director at the wangshen(did I type that right) funeral parlor.

Raven : we don't have time for introductions!

Hu tao : C'mon don't be like that- oh I forgot to mention that he's the chief consultant of the wangshen(srsly how do you type that) funeral parlor so if you want to meet him you have to walk and talk to me!

//time skip to funeral parlor//

After they went in the parlor they saw a man that looks like in he's 20s, he has brown hair with yellow tips and yellow eyes, drinking tea.

Zhong Li : ah director welcome back...hmm? may I ask who those people are?

STRQ, RWBY, JNPR, : hello

Hu tao : they're here for you.

As she said with a sad tone because they're not customers...

After They tell him what happened he was shocked because other people know his identity and after their encounter they immediately left the parlor and went back to check on lumine, but Zhong li is more worried about Y/n after all he treated all of the Yakshas like his own children.(... maybe?)

//time skip back to lumine//

After they got back they saw a beat up lumine holding her left side in pain as they turn to Y/n he just growled at them as they called for Zhong li he only said something that confused all of them including Y/n's former family.

Zhongli : Alatus...my child.

Abyss mage :*evil laugh*  you think bringing 1 more human will change anything?!*evil laugh*

With blinding speed Zhong li grabbed the monster by the head, ripping the monsters head off then he faces Y/n in which Y/n only growled and dashed towards Zhongli but he dodged all of Y/n's attacks then he crossed his arms and yelled.

Zhongli : I WILL HAVE ORDER!!

Then literal meteor cam out of the sky and all the people present stared in awe then the meteor hit Y/n after Raven and summer saw this they rushed at Zhongli pointing their weapons at him but Zhongli's only respond was...

Zhongli : I just immobilized his body.

He then points at the dust cloud and they saw Y/n with his lower body covered in stone including his arms, then after that misunderstanding Zhongli approached the immobilized Y/n as Zhongli held Y/n's mask.

Zhongli : Alatus my child...you have been blinded by grief and sorrow for your fallen comrades...don't worry I don't have the power to strip you of your title as the last Yaksha so you need not fret about that.

As Zhongli grabbed Y/n's mask he forcefully ripped the mask off Y/n's face and as he held Y/n's mask he could tell it was corrupted by darkness then Zhongli's hand glowed a yellow light, the mask was engulfed in a yellow light which turned back to its natural green color ...now the mask has been purified once more.

As Y/n woke up in lumine's arms he looked up at Zhongli as Zhongli only smiled at him .

Y/n : Master...?

next chapter : contacts