Chapter 3

No one POV

After ozpin said that he found Y/n the whole room was silent...until Raven and summer screamed at him about how he's dead and there's nothing they can do about it but ozpin interjected by telling them about what happened to Y/n in the hospital. Their faces was full of shock, Ozpin them told them to follow ms. goodwitchs' class in the forest to see what he's talking about. But Blake on the other hand recognized his name from the book and had an assumption that the one their talking about is Indeed Yaksha : Alatus .

//time skip to emerald forest//

Still no one POV

As they approach closer they heard a distant roar...and now not so distant. The cause of the roar was a 15 foot stonehide Lawachurl(I don't know the exact height of these guys so amah improvise) their faces went from enjoying outside to pure terror, Tai wanted to look like a hero by trying to kill the giant trying to impress raven and summer but...he was swatted like a fly and his semblance didn't do sh*t and his aura is already broken. 

All of them got into stance then Ozpin called out to Blake and call out the last Yaksha, Without any second thought she calls out his name, But tai interjected by saying that they don't need a person from a stupid fairytale, But Blake didn't listen she called out...

Blake : ALATUS!!!

??? : what?

After all of them heard the "what" they all look at to the right and saw a boy with yellow eye's dark green hair with a light green streak on the front standing on top of a thick tree branch with his arms crossed, Then he proceeded to ask them what do they need him for. But raven and summer immediately recognized him.

Summer : Y...Y-Y/n?

Raven : Y..../n?

Y/n : well?...what the hell do you need me for?

All of them were awestruck by his presence...He then noticed the stonehide lawachurl charging at them, He then jumped down to the ground and proceeded to say while looking back at them.

Y/n : These are matters for Yakshas...stay out of my way.

After he said that the lawachurl threw a huge boulder at Y/n but Y/n disappeared and reappeared beside the lawachurl and he jumped in a zig-zag motion and proceeded to cut the Lawachurl and when he reached the top he did a horizontal slash form top to bottom killing the monster, After he killed the Lawachurl he was met by Ruby and yang crying while apologizing But...

Y/n : We Yakshas have no need your sympathy or tears. My comrades who have passed on would see your tears as a stain on their legacy.

They were taken back by his words, Ruby broke down in tears and said with an obviously sad tone...

Ruby : p-please Y/n w-we're sorry for what we did so p-please

Y/n : ...I have no need for your apology,*starts to walk away* 

Yang :*eyes turn red* WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU RUBY'S TRYING TO APOLOGIZE AND YOUR JUST WALKING AWAY?!!

Y/n : AS I SAID I HAVE NO NEED  FOR YOUR APOLOGY!!

Yang : JUST ACCEPT THE DAMN APOLOGY!!

 Y/n : fine...but let me tell you all this : once you accumulated enough karmic dept. Have your comrades kill each other and your only master die right infront of you then you might know my pain...BUT YOU DON'T!!.

After he shouted his mask suddenly appeared on his face and while he was trying to regain his sanity...but he failed he grabbed his polearm and tried to cut apart all of the students then summer and raven saw what their son has become...a monster.

After nearly 2 hours of trying to calm him down while dodging his spearhead...until they heard a voice singing a tune, The voice was soft and calming and the tune that she was singing Y/n remembers as the one that his Master  sings every time all five of the yakshas were having a nightmare when they were kids.

After the song was finished the mask on Y/n's face faded and returned to his belt and when they saw his face he was...crying? then a girl with blond hair yellow eye's and a white dress came out of the tree's and hugged Y/n's back while he was still crying then she said something that made Y/n wide eyed while still having tears.

??? : please Y/n I know your angry at the fact you couldn't save them and frustrated by the fact that you can't reciprocate your sadness but please trust me this won't change anything

When he looked back at who the girl was it was...lumine...Y/n's lover, Y/n then proceeded hug her while crying out loud...then she just stroked his hair while his still crying.

Lumine : *smile* shh...it's ok I'm here shh...I won't leave you so shh...

Next chapter  : a lover's oath