Chapter 4

No one POV

After at least 2 minutes of Y/n crying he finally stops but still has red eyes due to him crying for so long, After he stops his former family approached him with tears in their eyes but...

Lumine : not so fast you abusive swine's, Don't you dare lay a hand on him or I'll slice them of.

They were taken back by her words but they still approached them but then Y/n's head perked up then he disappeared leaving only a few leaves flowing from the wind but raven and summer tried calling him but to no avail it didn't work, So they decided to ask lumine about Y/n but lumine just looked away and said...

Lumine : I have no intention to talk to someone who abuses their kids, people like you are the worst kind of scum

The rose and Xiao long's eyes looked down with shame but then Cardin decided to but in the conversation while professor goodwitch tried to stop him but it failed.

Cardin : HAH!, that guy cries just because his family was being mean to him, what a pathetic excuse for a boyfriend, come girly I'll show you what a real guy looks like-

He was cut of by lumine pointing her blade at his throat while having a pissed off face then she said something that made cardin sh*t his pants and frankly all of team CRDL.

Lumine : big talk for someone who can't win against a bunch of girls and you talk like that to my lover...I'll strangle you using your intestines you swine.

Then professor Ozpin cut her of and asking her to bring them to Liyue but lumine declined the offer but ozpin pleaded after a few minutes Lumine finally had enough and said yes

//time skip to wangshuu inn//

No one POV

As they approached the In they noticed a bunch of people In red-ish black-ish clothing that is a little farther away from them, Then the Inn keeper asked them to head immediately at the top because of monsters approaching the inn then.

Just as they were approaching the top they saw Y/n standing at the edge the roof with crossed arms then he dived down to fight the monsters as they reached the top Y/n already killed all of the monsters when he was done dealing with the monsters he was met by his former family then clutched his head tightly and muttered which all of them heard.

Y/n : the price I pay for years of slaughter, ephemeral circumstance perpetual agony, now be severed...KARMIC BINDS.

next chapter : revenge

A/n - I apologize for the very short chapter, I'm very busy with school work