Chapter 2

No one POV

After Y/n awoke from his slumber he was met by a man named Rex lapis and after he awoke he was met by 4 kids that was in the same domestic abuse as Y/n as well as the same age as Y/n. After that meeting Rex lapis asked the 5 kids to protect a place called Liyue(so I'm going to insert liyue as a part of remnant ok?) and all of them agree to protect Liyue and have each others backs if anyone of them needs help, That day they were called Yakshas. 

They were particularly fierce , both in appearance and their martial prowess. To quell the lingering hatred of the gods from the war against monsters, which caused plagues, curses, and miasmas all over, called upon the Yakshas to help wage a never-ending war against the monsters and other such manifestations of the gods' hatred.

Over time, this task stained them with karmic debt which wore away at their souls and sanity. Madness and despair overwhelmed the Yakshas: Some turned on each other, others succumbed to the darkness, and yet others vanished. Now, only one Yaksha remains: Alatus, who currently goes by the name Y/n.

//time skip 5 years//

Y/n POV

"Ugh...no...no...NO!"

Rex lapis : Y/n! please calm your self*looks at Y/n* I can tell that something is wrong with you child.

"*tears* The memory of them...it pains me...turning to each other"

Rex lapis : I know it's hard losing people who are close to you...you all were basically siblings you trained together, laughed together...do you want them to be forgotten?

"n-no sir"

Rex lapis : then keep living...for them to keep their memories alive.

"y-yes sir, Thank you master"

Rex lapis : Your very much welcome child*looks at the sky* you know I lost someone dear to me too...

"huh? w-who might I a-ask?"

Rex lapis : the only woman I loved Guizhong ...

"what happened to her?"

Rex lapis : that my child is a story for another time...

After he said those words I saw him being engulfed by a bright light and he began to fade...NO I CAN'T LOSE HIM TO.

"MASTER!!"

Rex lapis : It's ok child-

"NO NO ITS NOT I CAN'T LOSE YOU TOO"

Rex lapis : Don't worry and remember what I told you...live to preserve their memo-

And like that...he was gone and I only had the mask he gave me and the others to remember him by...I-I can't help but cry and cry...he was the only human that I truly care about besides summer and the other's...so why, why am I alone again?*tears*

"WHY*sob* WHY AM I ALONE AGAIN WHYYY?!, THEY WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CARED ABOU ME SO WHY*silent cry* I promise to kill every last monster and god I come across to make sure they remember our names."

//time skip 2 years//

Blake POV 

I was skimming the books in the library to read in class and one book caught my attention, the book was titled "The 5 Yaksha's"  when I saw the tittle it sounds like a fairytale but I decided to bring the book to class because I found the cover Interesting. I then met up with my team and we headed to class

As I was reading this book I found it hard to believe of what is written on this book and when I saw who made this and also the author it was prof

As I was reading this book I found it hard to believe of what is written on this book and when I saw who made this and also the author it was prof. oobleck so as he was saying something I Interrupted.

"*raise hand* professor oobleck, may I ask you something?"

oobleck : hmm?...yes ms. belladonna?

"well it's about this book you wrote-"

oobleck : YES, YES, YES, SOMEONE FINNALY READ IT...*ahem* I'm sorry please continue ms. beladonna.

"well you wrote a book about 5 people called yakshas and they were suppose to protect a nation called liyue? and you stated here that all of the contents of this book is all true can you please explain?"

oobleck : ah yes all of it was true, first I will tell you what a Yaksha exactly is. Yakshas were illuminated beasts of "dreadful appearance and warlike temperament" who "spared no brutality" to perform their duty. Those five became known as "The Yakshas". But sadly Over time, this task stained them with karmic debt which wore away at their souls and sanity. Madness and despair overwhelmed the Yakshas: Some turned on each other, others succumbed to the darkness, and yet others vanished. Now, only one Yaksha remains: Alatus, who currently goes by the name Y/n.

"well what about the place called liyue?"

oobleck : that place is called the nation of contracts and the home town of the richest woman in remnant-.

Weiss : what? I thought my father is the richest man in all of remnant?!

oobleck : ms. schnee your father is the richest 'man' in remnant.

Weiss : oh...

oobleck : as I was saying the nation of trade worship its own god of contracts and geo known as Morax or Rex lapis. Liyue is also a nation in which there are no gadgets or guns. They either fight with a sword, a bow, or a polearm. But the Nation never allows outsiders to enter, thats why they have armed guards in every entrance. Does that answer you question ms. belladonna?

"yes sir"

//time skip after class//

Still Blake POV

After I asked professor oobleck that question and when he explained I could see yang and ruby's face were full of...guilt? How strange. Our next class was professor Glynda as we were walking to her classroom  then we heard the inter comms called for team RWBY to go to professor ozpin's office?

And when we got there we were met by beacons strongest team, team STRQ and when ruby and yang were about to hug their mother's yang's mom slapped ruby and yang across the face and she said "don't forget what you 3 did". After that professor Ozpin said.

Ozpin : I think I may have found Y/n Alatus

next chap. : the appearance of the last yaksha