V

M

Looking at the excitement on her face, I felt relieved. She looked the same as three years ago, still extremely gorgeous, yet childish-looking.

"Haein-ah, I really missed you so much... 

How have you been? Are you working well with your friends? Have you been eating healthily and resting well?" I asked her in a soft tone while showing her a big smile when I noticed her teary eyes.

"Minhyuk oppa..." She called me while wiping her tears.

"Why have you abandoned me like Taehyun too...?"

"You knew I hated being alone... do you know how much I've missed you?" Her words made my heart swollen. Knowing that she is in pain hurts me more than losing her.

"Haein-ah,... I'm really sorry..." I pulled her into my embrace and hugged her tightly while gently stroking her hair.

"Omgosh!! Your sister is so stunning, Minhyuk!! She has a pair of large, shining eyes... how glamorous-" A voice called at us, making me startled as we broke the hug while remembering the fact that I've brought her over too.

"You are...?" Haein asked her in confusion.

"Ahh I must have forgotten to introduce myself!! I am Jung Jieun, your brother's colleague and business partner haha," She smiled sweetly at her, making the drum in my heart beat faster.

"Jung Jieun?! Omgosh, are you the famous product designer Jung Jieun?!" My sister asked as she couldn't believe her eyes while Jieun nodded and gave a handshake.

-

With Jieun together with us, the house was filled with positivity and excitement as I watched her talk with Haein for quite a while. It was nice to see them getting along this quickly as I looked at Haein once again, noticing a bright laugh on her face.

Thank you for making my sister laugh, Jieun.

"So,... tell me the truth, Jieun unnie. Are you and oppa dating?" Haein giggled as they both turned their heads to look at me at once while I focused my eyes on Jieun.

I could feel the warm blood flowing through my body rapidly as my cheeks began to burn. I stared at Jieun instantaneously, wondering what her response would be.

"Ahh nono! Of Course not haha, we are just working partners Haein-ah," She smiled at me again and looked away as they moved on to another question.

Tcsk... Jung Jieun,...

I know you will never notice someone dull like me but,...

I will make you mine one day.

H

Though midnight has arrived, sleepiness did not visit me today as I was deeply attracted to having a long conversation with Jieun. She was the most attractive woman I've ever seen in my entire life, with an inverted triangle body shape and a face of flawless beauty, she must've had lots of fanboys.

I looked at my brother and giggled as I saw a red blush on his cheeks and ear tips.

Oppa is crushing on someone hehe

Though Jieun had perfect physical appearance, her personality seemed to attract me the most. She was rather positive and friendly, she had great encouragement and treated me like her younger sister. It reminded me of Sora,... both of them had similar personality-wise, but everything changed when she started dating Taehyun.

"By the way, in any chance do you stan the kpop group ENHYPEN?" Jieun asked me a question that I had no answer to.

ENHYPEN?

I shook my head and smiled nervously as I felt embarrassed for not knowing a famous kpop male group. Jieun smiled at me and started telling me stories about the group, ENHYPEN, while introducing them to me.

"Well, there are seven of them. Yang Jungwon, Lee Heeseung, Jay Park, Jake Sim, Park Sunghoon, Kim Sunoo and Nishimura Riki. Together, they worked together as members and produced mindblowing music and performance with their overflowing talents-" I watched her eyes glow brighter as she talked more about them.

She must have liked them very very much haha

"So that's all about them haha. They really have great music!! Check them out if you have free time ya~" She promoted them in one breath and showed me a bright smile again.

ENHYPEN...

What a talented group...

-

The sun shone bright light luminously through the white clouds that shaped like fish scales earlier this morning.

It was ten in the morning as I crept out of bed and sat down in front of the dressing table with my eyes still shut tightly. As I opened my eyes, a small sticky note was stuck on the table like last time.

Haein-ah, did you have a great sleep? You must have woken up quite late today as you slept pretty late last night haha. If you need some breakfast, go to the dining table and you will find a glorious meal there. [MADE BY YOUR AWESOME BROTHER] Please enjoy it and tell me how it tastes like ya? Have a great day~

I smiled cheerfully knowing that my brother has finally returned to me and we can finally talk for a long time. It has been three years since the last time we met, I still remembered the pain I suffered all those years without his support. Now that he is with me, I feel as though a giant rock has left my shoulder.

-

[Ding] [Ding]

A couple of notifications travelled through the room making me confused once again.

Huh? Mr Sim's phone again...?

Does he want his phone back now?

I grabbed the phone and was surprised by the amount of messages he sent me last night.

"Hey,

I've thought about it.

I don't need that phone anymore. But I need you to keep it for me okay?

Don't throw it away,

Don't give it to someone else,

Don't leave my messages on seen.

I've been thinking that we've met before...

Do you want to stay contacted?

Coz I've lots to tell you..."

Ahh...

What does he want now...?

-

Thank you for reading 'Ticket' Chapter V!! 😆 

A vote and some comments will definitely make my day~ 🤩

Chapter update: every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9.30pm KST

Hope you enjoyed your day/night~!! 😊