XIV

H

"Ready to go?" Jieun came to me with her car as I nodded in excitement.

It was my very first time going to a fansign event, more precisely, my first time ever stanning a Kpop idol and getting attached to the entertainment industry.

The route to the fansign was rather long as I looked through the car windows and noticed the dark clouds forming a giant storm, covering the sky like a thick, gray blanket. There were fields of lavender and daisies planted on either side of the road as the scene reminded me of the moments at Brisbane.

It reminded me of the train station,

Where we first met,...

As he gave me his ticket.

There was a thunderstorm that day, I remember,...

I guess rainy days aren't easily forgettable.

-

"Woah~" The first sight of the crowd at the entrance surprised me as we tried to mix into the place with the rest.

"There are more people than we expected, aren't there?" Jieun smiled and found our places to settle down near the stage.

"Do we... Do we just line up near the stage later and talk to them...?" My heart was beating faster and faster as more people began to arrive.

"Yeap! Haha, don't be too nervous, Haein-ah.

Remember the two key points:

Relax, and...?" She looked at me with an eye smile and waited for me to continue her words.

"Have fun...?"

"Wow~ You really are a fast learner!!" She patted my head and pointed towards the stage as the fans around me began to cheer loudly.

The sight of seeing the members appearing on the stage was a whole new sensation, there was a strange aura flowing through me, as though my body was being sucked up.

"Ahahaha, you're blushing so much, Haein. See, I told ya they are much more breathtaking in real life compared to those photocards," She laughed at my awkward reaction and continued to cheer with the rest.

"Good afternoon~ Let us introduce ourselves!! One, two, Connect! Hello, we are...

ENHYPEN!! " The scream of the fans filled the room as I noticed the bright expression on their faces.

"ENGENE~!! Do y'all miss us too? We've prepared lots for today's fan meeting as we've been so excited to meet y'all physically!! So, please look forward to the fan sign~" Jungwon smiled brightly as the other members waved at us, each holding a rose in their hands.

Is that what it feels like to meet the idols?

This weird exhilaration in me,...

It's making me pound in joy,

I've never felt this odd feeling,...

This strong happiness in me,...

It's something I've never felt for years.

-

After a small chatting session with all the members together with the other ENGENES, the staff invited us towards the stage as everyone began to line up politely.

"Let's go~ Let's goo!!" Jieun pulled me with her and we walked towards the line as it stretched longer and longer like a giant anaconda.

I tiptoed while peeking through the gaps of the line and noticed how close I was with the members. It was honestly a very special experience, it's something that could have never happened to me.