VI

J

Tsck... she really did leave me on seen...

Feeling annoyed, I walked out of the recording room and headed towards Sunoo and Jungwon who were practicing at the dance room.

Maybe I should tell them about her...

"Jake hyung? Have you done recording?" Jungwon came to me and handed me a milkshake.

"Yeap, I've finally done my part now," I smiled at him and moved towards the mirror.

I looked into my reflection, noticing the dark circles below my eye bags.

Sigh,... why is my mind stuck with her now?

"Thinking about someone, hyung?" Sunoo asked me with his bright eye smile as I nodded and started telling them about her.

"So you met her again? The one at the train station right?" They looked at me and gave me a slight smirk.

"Yea haha I'm sure it's her, she's still dense as always," I nodded and sipped the milkshake.

"But what makes you like her though, Jake hyung?" Sunoo questioned.

What makes me like her...?

I don't even know my own feelings now...

"I-I don't like her!!" I blushed and looked away immediately as they started teasing me more.

"Hahaha, hyung, your face shows it all!! I really wonder who's that lucky girl that made Jake hyung's heart flutter," Jungwon laughed and gave me a pat on the shoulder.

"I guess it was because of the kindness she expressed at the train station, right? You said she was extremely selfless and only cared about others' well being," Sunoo said.

"Yea,... she was the most dense person I've ever seen.

So altruistic yet benevolent, it really annoyed me when I saw her handing her ticket to the old lady.

She knew she would have to stay at that cold place overnight but she didn't mind, as long as others were happy and safe," I told them while trying to hide my smile as thinking about her was probably one of the happiest things now.

"Haha, she really is a good person, hyung.

No wonder it was love at first sight," Jungwon giggled as he stood up and headed towards the door.

"But,... I don't think she remembers me though..." I muttered and let out a huge sigh.

"Maybe you should really keep contacting her, that's the only way to make her notice you, right?" They patted me on the shoulder and left the dance room.

You guys are right, I need to contact her everyday.

Please remember me,...

Dense ticket girl.

H

[Ring] [Ring]

My phone chimed stridently as I picked it up and answered the call with confusion written on my face.

Why did he call me...?

"Hello...?" I greeted the speaker and was surprised to hear nothing but silence.

"Taehyun...? Are you there?"

"Haein,... can you come to my house?" His voice was breaking, it was as if he cried for a long time.