XXX | EPILOGUE

Note: Chapter XXX is NOT scientifically related to the other chapters of the story and is written to portray a scene of how things might occur differently if certain events have not taken place. In other words, the occurrences in this chapter might be happening in another dimension where the wishes or imaginations of a character's thoughts come to life.

J

"C'mon~!! We need to hurry or we'll be late!!" I chuckled contentedly as I watched her pulling my arm into the car while fixing my tuxedo.

"Don't worry, my darling~ I'll be sure to bring you there before it starts," I patted her on the head lovingly and interlocked our hands together.

"Aargh, don't call me that!!" She huffed and pretended to be annoyed.

"Aww, are you mad? My dArLiNg?" I continued to tease her as she smacked me on the back.

"Jake!! We need to go now or oppa will kill me for being late to his wedding!!" She muttered and held my hands to the steering wheel.

"Okay okay, all for you, my darling," I teased her again while giggling at the death stare she gave me.

Cute...

"By the way, don't I look extra handsome today?" I smirked while forcing myself to face the road in front.

"Tcsk, my boyfriend is ALWAYS handsome," She chuckled and patted my free hand.

"Oh really? Why though?"

"Do you really want to know?" She asked as I nodded my head several times.

"That's because I've got amazing eyes hahaha,"

"I agree, but you're dense, my darling," I replied while clasping her hands tightly.

"Says the one who doesn't like mint choco ice cream," She pretended to roll her eyes but caressing my hand gently.

-

"Oppa!!" I watched her running towards Minhyuk as she tiptoed and whispered something into his ears like a young child.

"Ahh, Jake!!" Jieun approached me with a sweet smile while fixing her gown.

"Congratulations on your wedding, Jung Jieun," I returned a smile while handing her a gift pack that Haein prepared earlier in the morning.

"Thank you for coming to my wedding," She thanked me and took the present.

"That's my honour haha. But honestly, I had no idea you and Minhyuk were engaged," I said as she chuckled and blushed immediately.

"Well,... I've no valid reason to reject him, so... Anyways, when are YOU TWO getting married?" She asked excitedly as I looked at her speechless.

"H-Huh...? Married...? Well,... we were planning on focus-"

"Jieun Unnie~!!" Haein ran towards us with Minhyuk and hugged her tightly.

"Aww, thank you for the bouquet, Haein-ah~" Jieun held the rose bouquet and patted her head gently.

Tcsk,

That should be me giving her that pat...

"He chose the flowers!! Isn't the colour pretty?" Haein pointed towards me as I took a glance at Minhyuk to see a sudden change in his facial expression.

"U-Uhh... I thought it was for you..." I mumbled to Haein while avoiding Minhyuk's eyes.

"Hahaha, don't worry unnie. He's just shy about it," Haein smiled cheerfully while pulling me away together with her.