👑 Queen of supernaturals👑

Imprinting is the most holy thing in the supernatural world. It is said that supernatural only imprints on their soulmate. Not every supernatural is blessed enough to find there soulmate & imprint them. And its not even like they imprint the moment they see the said person, sometimes they live their whole life around their soulmate being too oblivious of the truth, then before dying or maybe never they imprint on their soulmate.

Imprinting is completely out of there control, if someone has a family, a loved one even then if they imprints someone else, there whole love shifts to that new said person. Vampires, witches, werewolf no-one is powerful enough to defy the imprint bond.

Imprinting is considered as the most sacred thing irrespective of gender, clan, breeds. No one goes against imprint bonds. But it wasn't always like that there was some people who liked to see imprint in the darkness of there donnish, pedantic mentality. Until a curse came, the curse of Queen Ethena which proved them the power of imprint & is proving till now.

Queen Of Hearts

Five thousand years ago there was finally peace between all the supernatural world. The war between vampires, werewolves & witches was finally over. The war was about superiority over others, every superbeing wanted to prove themselves greater, superior among all. No one wanted to bow to other, but now the war was over because they all agreed to bow someone.

Someone who was known as the child of moon goddess, heir of royal throne, a throne made by the powers of every god up there which itself was able to burn anyone who touched it with a slight impurity in there heart. That someone was none other than 'The Queen Ethena'.

The Queen Ethena who was the first & last one to rule every supernatural & human world. She ruled them not because she had royal throne or she was child of moon goddess, she ruled because she was 'The Queen of hearts', queen of every cold heart of vampire, every warm heart of human, every blistering heart of werewolf & every cunning heart of witches.

She herself was a werewolf & an alpha too but no one could accuse her of injustice, everyone irrespective of their clan or breed trusted her words blindly. She was a follower of peace & harmony, but when needed she becomes the most fierce warrior for her people. That's the only reason every evil heart was scared of her.

She gives protection & love to her people, whenever problem comes she was the one who takes everything on herself. She was goddess for poor, they see moon goddess in her. There was a saying at that time that 'the real gold wasn't in her throne, it was in her heart'. Her heart always beat for her people it always pained seeing them hurt, everyone was like her child & she was the mother of whole empire.

No sin has ever touched her, her whole life was dedicated to people & this is where her true happiness lies, that is how she ruled for the next hundred years (aging of werewolves was much slower than humans so she looked like 25 even when she was 150) but she didn't knew that there will be an addition to her loved ones.

The queen ethena was strolling around the city area with the king of vampires & alpha of wolfs, asking people about there well being, playing with children.

Then she heard someone crooning in a soulful voice, the voice seemed to have power to revive someone from the death bed.

"Everyone leave for the palace I'll be back later"

"But your highness its not safe" the vampire king said. But with a glare from his queen they left.

Ethena followed the divine voice & after sometime she found herself standing behind a girl in the white gown, eavesdropping her. She was there for long enough time but she didn't make any move to talk or she can't.

She couldn't believe herself being the queen of supernaturals she don't have the courage to talk to a simple girl, she was just hiding in the bushes trying to see the face of girl which was hidden by tree branches . But the girl left before she could muster herself to go infront of her.

Ethena came back to the palace but she wasn't the same, she didn't have that golden heart with herself, it was with some girl.

She gave herself bail from all the work that day, because she coudn't get her mind to think straight. It just kept on drifting to a particular girl. It wasn't her she was sure of it, it wasn't her who would be attracted to someone, it all seemed like some magic but she knew it wasn't. She knew this is something, something which she couldn't put a finger to it. She decided to go the same place tomorrow & if she is lucky enough she'll find out what it is or who is she.

The next day queen ethena went the same place & she realised that the place is a garden, a garden of cherries. She was too busy on something else that she forgot to notice the most evident thing, she chuckled at herself.

Suddenly she felt movements behind her, her warrior instincts took over & she took her sword & put it on the neck of imposter, who was kneeling beside her. Then she realized the person at the edge of her sword, the same girl for whom she was there, she can say the girl was clearly petrified even if she couldn't look at her face.

"Pardon lady, I thought its some enemy" Queen Ethena said while taking her sword back.

"Your highness" the girl said still on her knees

"You can get up" ethena said softly not wanting to scare the poor thing more. The girl get on her foot, but still didn't looked at the queen of supernaturals.

"Chins up lady" the queen ordered being too desperate to see her face for once. The girl faced the queen, it was perfect, her face was like sculpted by moon goddess herself, it was beyond perfect. But there was only one imperfection in that her eyes which were closed with fear.

The queen went to her, took her chin delicately between her fingers, too scared to break this elegant piece of sculpture.

"Open your eyes lady, please" to say the girl was shocked would be an understatement she was beyond it, the queen of supernaturals plead to her. In that shock she did a grave mistake to open her eyes & met with the most beautiful hazel eyes. Then suddenly everything around them became inexistant infront of those two big brown doe eyes for the queen. The queen realised what was happening, she didn't had the words to explain what she was fealing it was beyond beatific.

"My queen" the queen of supernaturals said which broke the trance the girl was in.

"What happened?" she asked.

"We imprint" the queen announced merrily