The Curse

Tears from Queen's eyes were flowing through Arina's closed eyes,

"Your highness this lowlife is not worthy for your precious tears, you don't know what she did behind your back". Queen looked at vampire king wanting to snap his neck at the very moment, but she decided otherwise.

"Who did this?" queen asked very well knowing what they will say but she wanted to give the trust she had in them a chance. she couldn't take her eyes off the lifeless body next to her.

"She killed herself your highness, as you know our lady arina had a pure heart so when we confront her about the spell she put you in, it made lady Arina realise her mistake & she was guilty for cheating you behind your back and this guilt ultimately took her life." witch supremo lied using her silver tongue & words very carefully.

Queen didn't pay any heed on her, she knew her Arina too much to fall for some lies but her statement cleared one thing that they won't get any mercy from her.

Queen courageously touched her Arina's cheeks delicately, not wanting to give any more pain to her love. She chanted a spell & went near her ears,

"My love please tell me what happened?" she pleaded while completing the spell & closed her eyes seeing everything her love saw, hearing every profanity her love heard, feeling every pain her love felt everything only added more water to the stream flowing through her eyes & more agony in her vengeance.

"Sleep my love, you must be tired" queen whispered caressing her hair softly.

"I have promised you my love that we will live together & die together I will fulfill my promise" then she turned to those looking at her with fear.

"BUT THAT WON'T STOP ME FROM MAKING YOU ALL PAY" queen chuckled darkly seeing fear everywhere.

Sky was burning in hellfire as if present there to make them pay for the unpardonable sin they did. There was no warmth in their queen's eyes once brown eyes they were red by fury, revenge, hatred & agony.

"Your hands are stained by most holy blood, no water will be able to wash them off, they will haunt you all till the end of world"

"I, QUEEN OF SUPERNATURALS, DAUGHTER OF MOON GODESS, HEIR OF ROYAL THRONE CURSE EVERY SUPERBIENG PRESENT IN THE FACE OF THIS MIGHTY EARTH THAT THERE WILL BE DEATH CHASING THEM, NO ONE WILL PROSPEROUS, THERE WILL BE MASSACRE, CARNAGE. EVERYONE WILL DIE LIKE MY ARINA DIED. THEY WILL RUN AWAY FROM DEATH LIKE MY ARINA BUT EVERY STEP WILL TAKE THEM CLOSER TO THEIR DAWN, THEY WILL BEG TO LIVE BUT NO ONE WILL GET ANY MERCY JUST LIKE HER ".

A thunder strike a tree near queen making the tree lit in fire. The sea of fire only made them clearly see their painful, merciless death in the face of their queen making them tremble in terror.

 The sea of fire only made them clearly see their painful, merciless death in the face of their queen making them tremble in terror