FIRST KISS & TRIAL

Ethan was out of danger, Ashley told them that he has some internal injuries but none of them are fatal or any way risky, Xavier was also responding well it's just that they are kept out of light for the mean time so medicines would work easily.

Ayan was not responding to anything which feared Aran thinking if they have taken his wolf along with his immortality but he was somewhat thankful too when he got to know that no one died by his hands & miraculously no one either remember anything about him using his sword.

This was a big relief for him, the night passed without any further drama, ethan was shifted in a bigger private room since aran couldn't also stay away from him after getting his memory back.

"When alpha will get up" ayan asked to which aran just rolled his eyes,

"Where were you till now?" aran asked since it's past midnight & till now he hasn't said anything to him,

"I needed time after what I saw" it came in a very timid voice but aran understood, he is talking about ethan's bloodied body, which was gruesome for him also.

Aran closed his eyes to talk to his wolf but was shocked to see ayan's fur golden, 'how could this be possible, my powers were......' he chanted the spell to see if the sword comes or not & it came.

"What is this?" he asked to noone particular with bewildered expression,

"Don't be too happy you didn't get your mighty god powers back, there's some ill intended powers lurking around & you might need to fight in future as a king of your people so you'll have a pinch of your powers back which will make sure that your mortal life won't end too soon" a female voice boomed out of nowhere in his room, aran could imagine moon goddess sulking & snorting which had him smile at her cuteness, but he didn't forgot to thank her even knowing she is pulling some strands to protect him.

The night passed & Aran could only get an hour of sleep only that too when he cuddled next to ethan, who had numerous wires & tubes attached.

"When I was irritated by you, you never tend to shut your mouth, now I am dying to hear you are not speaking not fair alpha" Aran complained after spending almost a day without his mate's blabbering while his fingers were combing Ethan's silky hairs.

"See your sleeping face is teasing me also" Aran said taking a close look of his effortlessly handsome mate but his eyes stopped on his lips.

'Godddd I want to kiss him soo badly' Aran thought,

'Then kiss him look alpha is looking so delectable naaa" Ayan promoted, Aran still had conflicted thoughts but was unable to control himself, so he smashed his lips on his mate's.

Aran kissed him for a fraction of seconds & got away very soon, he was embarrassed for taking benefit of his unconscious mate,

"So it's confirm that you are necrophile" aran almost jumped out of his skin hearing Ethan's voice out of nowhere,

"Yo..you are awake"

"Hmm if not then how would I be able to witness your real face" ethan said with a smirk throwing the IV away from his already sore hand.

"What real face?" ethan pulled Aran on his chest with their lips some inches apart,

"Last time you kissed me when I was dead & now the scene is pretty much same. If you like dead bodies this much then why didn't you said, I would have killed myumm" Ethan's words got soaked by smoothest pair of pink lips, but for his dismay the feeling disappeared too soon.