Nightmare

Ethan has done his part to lure Aran to the training ground, Xavier was on cloud nine to meet Ayan again in better conditions but all their excitement went in vain the second Aran shifted in his wolf form.

Ethan sighed seeing white trembling ball of fur & snooped some steps aside to get a better view of Ayan who was concealing himself behind a pile of woods, he didn't expected that Ayan would run the second he gets the control of body & hide in there like a rat running for life.

"Baby I am your mate come out, I won't hurt you" ethan coaxed but the omega just covered it's eyes by their paws,

"Let me go I will bring him out" Xavier jumped in Ethan's mind to which he rolled his eyes,

"He is getting intimidated by your mere presence & you want to come out huh" ethan huffed & walked forward to remove the woods but before he could pull Ayan he moved in, backward under the woods.

"Ethan stoppppopp smell it, he is bleeding" xavier warned & ethan took a puff of metallic smell lingering in air.

"I am telling you, let me come out. Or atleast use the alpha voice" he proposed but ethan didn't wanted to use his alpha voice, it will force him out against his will, but having no other way ethan used it.

"Omega come out right now" ethan growled showing his dominance & before one could blink Ayan was out, in front of him trying to balance his whimpering self on his legs.

Ethan crouched down to sooth the omega's stress, he creased behind his ear & whispered in most romantic & calming voice he could muster,

"I am sorry I know I shouldn't use my alpha tone on you but I didn't had any option love you were hurting yourself. baby you don't have to be scared by me, I won't ever hurt you, I love you hun" ethan said & ayan's whimpering stopped,

"Seems like your sugary mouth does something good" Xavier snickered making him snort.

Ethan kept his sweet talking while enjoying the soft warm skin under white silky fur but then he thought to do the buisness that they are here for, since Aran has given him ultimatum of two hours only,

"Baby let's start the training, come we will do some light workout today" he said but Ayan didn't made any move to get up making him frown,

"Baby, come on don't be lazy we have some things on our plate" he said but still no reply, he shook him a bit but still nothing so he fliped the wolf on his back only to see a pair of closed eyes,

"He slept, awwwwww my cutie see Xavier he felt this comfortable & protected that he slept on my lap" Ethan's alpha pride was at peak, since his omega seek comfort with him.

"He passed out you dumbass" Xavier rolled his eyes at his human's shocking expressions.

Since Ayan has passed out & nothing more ethan could do except to wait for him to get up so he blocked Xavier to lessen the dominating aura which overwhelmed the omega & laid with him.

Two hours fled like that with ethan laying next to ayan & him being passed out, after exact two hours Aran who was watching everything from ayan's mind took over,

"Still wants to continue?" Aran snickered while dusting his pants off knowing that Ayan passed out just by his pheromones, he was laughing internally at Ethan's lost face.

"Lets meet tomorrow at the same time" ethan said & walked away, he was determined.

For next some days ethan worked on a strategy of making omega comfortable around him & to do that he made a shed for Ayan, similar to omega's nest in the training ground so Ayan could feel protected in the nest while he himself tried be around him to make him familiar with his scent & dominance.