MATING✨

"Are you sure?" ethan asked looking straight in his eyes with his thumb rubbing his chin circling the mole.

"Alpha breed me ahh~" aran teased him with a fake moan but grunted when ethan smacked his body on the wall.

"As you wish my omega" ethan connected his lips to aran's inviting one, ethan's lips were slowly moving against him enjoying the warmth, ethan gripped his nape to have a better angle & shoved his tongue in but got challenged by aran's wet cotton like tongue who had a smirk.

Their tongue danced in each other's rhythm sending shivers down their spine but desire to taste aran's mouth took over & ethan groped his ass making aran moan but before he could enter his mouth aran wrapped his legs around ethan's hips which had the alpha groan & aran successfully entered.

Accepting his defeat ethan started sucking aran's tongue in, he tasted every nook & canny from his inner cheeks to his teeths which had both of them moaning.

They were bitting sucking nibbling each other's lips wildly soon lack of oxygen started making its presence & they pulled away with a thick saliva connecting them.

"Beautiful" ethan complimented aran's disheveled look with half lidded eyes, rosy cheeks & his sexily open scarlet swollen lips with drool all over it. Ethan laid aran on his bed who was looking at him with big expecting doe eyes & connected their lips again.

Their pheromones, moans & grunts were making the atmosphere lewd & raising the heat of the room.

"Alpha~" ethan's member was twitching to bury in him after hearing his moans but he wanted to make their first time memorable.

Ethan took his sweet time to taste his luscious thick lips, once done he moved a little lower to his mole & started sucking it, he sucked it till the little innocent dot was surrounded by a big red mark.

Aran tugged tightly on ethan's hair, as ethan's hungry lips were sucking marks behind his earlobe sending his soul to heaven.

Ethan's lips then moved to his sharp jawline & slid to his tender neck marking every centimeter of his skin.

Aran had enough of this slow pace even though he was enjoying it but he desperately wanted his alpha in him so he flipped them & took the charge in his hands.

Aran straddled him between his legs & wasted no time in decorating alpha's neck with violent hickeys, after he felt contended by his art he tore ethan's shirt exposing his firm chest & chiseled abs which suddenly made him thirsty.

"Easy there kitten" ethan snickered seeing his desperate moves, but aran kept licking & sucking his buds, his hands were desperately wandering on his mate's chocolate skin feeling every curve or contour.

"I want you in me alpha please" aran bit his abs hard giving them large blue black hickeys & moved downward tracing the v line by his tongue & before he could unbuckle his pants he unluckily got flipped back.

"Let me have my way or I'll tie your hands up" ethan warned when aran started opposing to take control, although tied hands were tempting but aran wanted to touch ethan more so he laid down silently.

"Good kitten" aran let out a small purr hearing his alpha's praise, ethan slowly & teasingly took his tee off & licked his lips seeing milky skin, cute little pink buds & light lines of pack grazing on his tummy making him look cuter for ethan.

Ethan worshipped his collar bone by his tongue while his hands were scrapping his tummy.

"Aahh... alphahh...." aran moaned when ethan's warm & wet tongue touched his perked buds, ethan individually gave full attention to his nipples, he abused them by pinching, nipping, sucking & biting eliciting lewd moans from aran's mouth, which itself was a big turn on.