The Truth

(Ava - Grand mother of Aran in this life,
But was mother of Arina in past life)

"Mother" ethan aghast with bewildered expression,

"Long time no see arina"  ava said with a sweet smile

"Whwhat is happening?" ethan stammered, when he heard footsteps coming he turned towards the door,

"Meet me in the backyard in an hour" she whispered & before ethan could turn she vanished in thin air,

"Thank god you are safe" luna (ethan's mother) gave ethan a bone crushing hug, who was accompanied by whole sect,

"Brother are you injured anywhere?" evan asked.

"I.. I am safe, Ashley go check on aran" ethan said after taking in that ava left him.

Everyone present in there was looking ethan with anticipation, eagerly waiting for him to say something about the night but ethan was preoccupied with overwhelming memories.

"What happened son? whose room is this? Did something happened last night" alpha asked seeing ethan clutchting his head tightly,

"Ashley leave that omega & check him" luna yelled, which caused xavier to let out a deadly growl.

'I am okay dad & this is Queen Ethenas bedroom" ethan said pressing his right palm on his forehead, whereas everyone was dumbfounded hearing what he said.

"I will tell you everything just give me sometime for now" ethan pleads were followed by a groan due to his headache.

"I think you should rest brother" evan said rubbing calming circles on his back.

'Alpha, omega aran is okay just sleeping & seems like his heat is miraculously gone" Ashley said merrily,

"Son come lets get you to sleep in your room you are not well, let the omega stay on his own you have done enough for him anyway" ethan didnt liked how venomously the word omega rolled out of his mothers tongue, he wanted to snap at the very second but calmed himself.

"My mate will go with me no matter what" with this he shrugged the grip of luna around his hand & went in to pick aran bridal style.

Evan couldnt understand the change in his brothers behavior, why is he suddenly this possessive for him did he forget what aran did to him but he decided not to say anything in front of vultures like Vincent.

After ethan tugged aran in the bed he left immediately to find his answers.

Everyone found it weird that ethan sneaked without any explanation evan even tried to go behind him but ethan denied.

Ethan reached the backyard of palace multifarious memories came flashing in his head,

"My Queen that red one" arina pointed to a cherry on the upper branch of tree.

"Arina you have had enough, leave some for others also love" ethena denied her mate softly who pouted cutely dripping the cherry juice around her lips.

"Lets go in love, your mother must be worried now"

"You do it everytime your highness, I just wanted some cherries & you are making excuses, now arina is angry & she wont talk to you" she turned with a loud huff & ethena could only chuckle at her mate's adorable act,