The King arrives in kingdom👑

Alpha was concerned about his luna his love, he can clearly see the stress of ethan being king is pushing her to the edge, they even lost there third child because of her stress, alpha has tried every way but nothing seems to lessen her stress.

"Luna maid said you called me" alpha asked.

"Yes alpha I want to discuss something with you" luna said.

"What is it?" alpha asked very well aware of her concern for their son.

"I was thinking to send ian to his aunt's house"

"If he wants to go on a holiday then.."

"No not a holiday but for some years until everyone forget about all this drama".

"What are you saying we can't just send him somewhere just because you are afraid that he will be the king".

"No he won't, never ever. I am just asking you this because everyone calling him king & everything is not good for his small mind he is only seven, it won't have good impression I am afraid he will think all this folk tales are true".

"But what makes you think at your sister's he will be protected from all this."

"He will stay there only for 2 years there, then we will send him to alpha's training centre where they will teach them how to be a better alpha not some folk tales"

"He will be nine at that time we can't make him go there at that weak age, he won't even be able to shift at then".

"That doesn't matter he will go, he won't stay here & be delusional like all of them".

"Are you ready to let your son go for such a long time, we all know he is your life you won't be able to luna" alpha tried to coax her.

"I will alpha I will, I have to we have no other way I can't let my son die because of them" she said determined.

"What about Evan".

"Evan could live some years without his brother after that we will also send him to alphas camp to grow with his brother."

"Think about it carefully my love".

"I have alpha very thoroughly just start the preparations I will talk to Ian."

"As your wish" alpha thought this would be a way to set the luna free of all this tension for the mean time.

<<<<<
Time lapse of seventeen years
>>>>>>

Ethan's POV

It's been seventeen years of my exile, seventeen years I haven't seen my home, my motherland you must be thinking what have I done to deserve this, well the answer is I don't know, every time I ask them why am I out of our territory or Can I come back? They always say son you have to lead the werewolves as their alpha so you have to train but how much isn't seventeen years enough.

Today I am finally returning back, tell you a secret I haven't informed my family about my returning it's not like I am going to give them a surprise or you can say shock.

It's only three hour of drive left, I am going home with my baby, my BMW X5M.

Don't tell me you thought some girlfriend naah I am better single and out of those relationship stress, I am a free bird now. My phone rang,