Chapter 4

Old, have you thought about being lazy? Shen Lihua glared at Rong Jing.

  Rong Jing smiled playfully, "How could it be? But now I can take care of my mother better! Mom, wash your body first, the lake here is also alive and good for your body. Or, mom, can you learn to swim? "

  "Okay , your mother is at this age and hasn't learned it for most of her life. What else is she still learning now?" Shen Lihua shook her head quickly.

  "Well, there is no one here anyway, so let's wash it by the lake."

Then go to the bubble in the spirit spring pool behind the house. When I reach the third level of Qi Refining, I can learn spells, so I don't have to be so troublesome.

  "Jing Jing, don't tell outsiders about this matter!" Shen Lihua watched her daughter easily pick up a large bucket of water, and asked with some worry.

  "Mom, I know. And I won't show abilities beyond ordinary people outside. " Rong Jing said as she put the bucket by the lake, "Mom, you wash first, I'll go sit for a while."

  "Well , go ahead."

  Rong Jing put the aura in the meridians for a week, and found that her mother had taken a bath and put on clean clothes, sitting beside her and looking at herself lovingly.

  "Mom." Rong Jing lightly leaned on Shen Lihua's shoulder, "I'm really happy."

  " Silly boy. " Shen Lihua thought she was happy because of this space, and rubbed Rong Jing's hair fondly. The mother and daughter sat at the end of the trestle bridge and did not speak for a while. There was a rare peace in their hearts.

  Rong Jing Turning his head to look at the crow's feet in the corners of her mother's eyes, she thought of her mother's gray hair and wrinkled face a year after the end of life. She felt uncomfortable in her chest. It would be great if her mother could also cultivate immortals.

  Thinking of this, Rong Jing pulled a little unwillingly. Shen Lihua came to the bamboo building and said, "Mom, put your hand on this jade plate and try it. "

  " It is?" Shen Lihua looked at the jade plate and looked at Rong Jing suspiciously.

  "Just put it on. Mom, give it a try~"

  Shen Lihua knew that her daughter was doing it for her own good, so she didn't ask anything, and carefully put her right hand on the jade plate.

  Rong Jing held her breath and looked at Yupan nervously. As mentioned in the original text, my mother has no spiritual roots. When she was fleeing in the last days, there were a few times when she could not take care of her, her mother was almost in danger. If it weren't for Han Xiuheng...
Mom would have been used as a shield by some selfish and indifferent people.

  Now think about it, whether it is the original text or the female supporting essay she has experienced, she owes a lot to Han Xiuheng...

  Shen Lihua's somewhat rough and deformed hand for many years has just touched the test spirit jade, unexpectedly sending out a colorful warmth Shine!

  Wulinggen!

  Rong Jing couldn't believe her eyes! Her mother also has spiritual roots! Her mother can also cultivate immortals!

  "Mom! Great! Mom! Mom!" The overwhelming joy made Rong Jing a little incoherent, only knowing that she grabbed Shen Lihua's hand and swayed constantly.

  "Well, what the hell is going on?" The mother and daughter joined the heart, and Shen Lihua saw that Rong Jing was so happy that she didn't know how to look good, and an uncontrollable smile appeared on her face.