Chapter 53

Su Li, who was still awe-inspiring at the time, was hit by this one, and his movements quickly stiffened for a moment.

Li Lan still wanted to continue rushing over, and Song Haoyan stared coldly: "Useless work."

"You!" Li Lan's grievance against him deepened, but the foot did hurt her seriously just now, and she was unable to climb for a while.

When he got up, he was blocked behind Song Haoyan.

"It's indeed a puppet..." Rong Jing sighed.

She didn't expect that Su Li, who had always wanted to be the real protagonist of this world, fell into this kind of field.

Although after Su Li was bitten by the Tier 2 zombie, she knew that Su Li, who was deliberately trying to snatch her things, would never show up in the future, but she didn't expect to see this person again.

She was actually an unconscious person. puppet.

And the energy fluctuations she had always felt familiar with before indeed came from Su Li.

The reason why she felt weird was because Su Li's supernatural energy was eroded and controlled by that very strange power.

Probably it originated from the magic repair that refines Su Li's body into a puppet.

Now I don’t know where the magic repair is, and the combat power of Su Li is not comparable to that of the puppet made by ordinary people before.

The power of the supernatural person and Su Li’s tempered body have become after being refined by the evil method.

Not only is it invulnerable, but also extremely flexible.

The attack action carried the posture of Guwu, and at the same time the fire system ability was issued, which made the few people besieging the puppet Suli a little embarrassed.

Wei Ping, the power mutant, was unable to exert his abilities at all against this weird existence, and Yang Shiyan’s earth system ability could only slightly block some of Suli’s movements, whether it was bricks, earth walls, or earth.

The thorns all turned into powder when they faced Suli.

Han Xiuheng's sword light can pierce through Su Li, but Su Li,

Who is already a puppet, does not feel any pain at all.

Even if the body is severely damaged, it will not affect her attacking movements at all.

The damage caused by Rong Jing’s ice spells to her is also very weak.

Su Li’s already rigid limbs, the ice fog is completely ineffective, and the ice thorn is the same as Han Xiuheng’s sword light.

Even if it severely damages Su Li’s body, It cannot affect puppets who only know the attack.

At this time, only Song Haoyan's lightning flash had the greatest effect. The thunder and lightning that originally had the effect of restraining evil things happened to be the nemesis of the evil product of the puppet.

Unexpectedly, Wang Zhenghua, who was lying on the ground with only a weak breath, stood up swayingly, and sneaked towards Song Haoyan's back with blank eyes.

Song Yan Hao sitting on the ground behind Li Lan Wang Zhenghua surprised to see the action, until he really going to hit Hao Yan Song also blood oozing back when, before Li Lan shouted out: "!?! Brother how do you"

Just gave Another heavy blow from Su Li, Song Haoyan also felt something wrong with his back, and took a step to his side, leaning over his body just to meet Wang Zhenghua, whose eyes were blank, a cold light flashed in his eyes.