Chapter 25

and Yao Fangqin are your roommates, right? "

Rong Jing nodded.

"Jing Jing, I really sympathize with you! You have worked so hard these three months. " Yang Shiyan didn't even think about it, and felt that Rong Jing must have been wronged at school.

Wei Ping rarely challenged Yang Shiyan, but said with lingering fear,
"Fortunately, I have been keeping a distance with them, otherwise..."

" What's wrong with you? She molested you? Bullied you?" Yang Shiyan asked curiously.

"Where, I met them with Lao Han just now, and told us bad things about Rong Jing." Wei Ping said with disdain,
"Fortunately, Old Han stood firm and drove away. Hey, I really don't know what the little girls think now. "

" What! Are they still embarrassed to provoke Jing Jing and Han Xiuheng's relationship?" Shi Yan became even more angry when he heard the words, and looked at Han Xiuheng suspiciously,

"Hey! It's no wonder that Su Li splashed the dirty water like this, you provoke it, right? "
Shi Yan, talk nonsense again.

"Hurry up and eat. " Rong Jing glanced at Yang Shiyan faintly, and looked back at Han Xiuheng with a trace of teasing, as if she was also saying,

"Look at you, this blue-faced trouble water."

Han Xiuheng smiled carelessly and said,
"Su Li seems to want to come. Looking for you. But I think this person is not very reliable. "

Rong Jing said with a smile, "I see."

Yang Shiyan curled his lips, and then asked curiously, "By the way, what is going on with that thing they said?"

Shen Lihua and the others also looked at Rong Jing, wanting to know the truth of the matter.

Rong Jing sighed, "When I came out of school and was going to go home, Su Li had to go with me." Later, I met a large group of zombies on the road. I said that the two ran separately, and when we were fighting and running, I found that almost all the zombies were chasing me. Suli did not beat the zombies at all, but hid. Fortunately, I had already awakened the power at that time, and finally managed to escape.

"Ah! I knew it was her nonsense! Why did she say that you threw her into a pile of zombies? This person is too pretentious! When you came back that day, the steel pipe in your hand was full of blood and that Everything is transformed. At first glance, it was killed. But what about the one named Su Li?"

Yang Shiyan curled his lips, "I really shouldn't have let them go like that just now. She didn't mean that she was thrown into a pile of zombies. Well, I will let her really taste the taste."

"Yanyan, how can you think like this!" Mama Yang scolded in disapproval.

Yang Shiyan put down the bowls and chopsticks, looked at Mother Yang seriously, and said, "Mom, say yes first, this time I am not going to deliberately annoy you. Although I am talking angry, I am not deliberately targeting that Su Li, But you see it's the end of the world, and it's messed up everywhere. You saw what happened at the gas station the night before. If you really encounter malicious people, you can't condone it."

After these words, everyone's face sank. Especially Wang Zhenghua and Li Lan, Yang Shiyan looked at them a little sorry, "Big Brother Wang, Sister Li Lan, I didn't deliberately poke your scars. But I really think so, if I treat a person who is selfish. Indulge, who knows what will happen in the future?"