Chapter 42

A lover’s pet, but it is the end of the world, and its owner may have abandoned it a long time ago to escape, or it has become food for his pet.

In this place where the city is full of zombies, such a mutant demonized creature with offensive power can be said to be like a fish in water, and it has evolved into what it is now within seven days.

The dark brown scales are like armor, and there is a row of large disc-shaped scales on the back.

The frog eyes the size of a pair of car lights are covered by the upper and lower cone-shaped scales, only a circular hole is exposed, and the two eyes observe the surroundings respectively.

The enemy's situation, and Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng who came face-to-face.

At the same time that Rong Jing's icy fog had an effect, Han Xiuheng's sword beam array began to focus on the lizard's eyes and attack with his jaw. But the effect is minimal.

After being hit, the mutant lizard just stayed for a while, blinked and opened his mouth wide, sticking out his tongue and rolling towards Han Xiuheng.

Han Xiuheng dodged sideways, but the two superpower soldiers behind him were exposed to the attack range of the mutant lizard.

The two soldiers were of the fire type and wood type. They threw abilities at the mutant lizard while retreating backwards, but it was too late.

Han Xiuheng noticed this scene as soon as he escaped. He turned his head back and just pushed the soldier who was close to him to the other side.

This soldier rammed another soldier, and both of them escaped the mutant lizard in a short shot. s attack.

And Rong Jing's ice shield also appeared in front of the mutant lizard's tongue.

The ice shield braved the biting cold, and actually stuck the lizard's tongue for a moment.

Taking this opportunity, Han Xiuheng and Rong Jing's sword light and ice thorn all flew towards the lizard's foraging tongue, cutting the slender tongue into three pieces.

The badly damaged mutant lizard was in a state of madness. Its sharp claws smashed the vines that had just been made by the wood-type supernatural soldier within two strokes, and ignored Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng, and rushed towards the nearby building indiscriminately.

Its claws can shoot a crack out of the ground or the wall of the building.
Rong Jing's face was hard to look like.

Except for the ice mist to slow down its speed, their other attacks could only tick this thick-skinned mutant lizard. If there was no other breakthrough, let it go on like this. I am afraid that this piece will be destroyed by it.

During Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng's continuous attacks, the mutant lizard climbed to half the height of the building, then grabbed a zombie from the closest room and put it in its mouth, and swallowed it in a few swallows.

As if it had received some supplement, it was shocked, and all its scales stood up. It turned its head towards Rong Jing, the icy look in the frog's eyes seemed to be peeping at its prey, and it felt like it was ready to go.

The soldiers who discovered that the bullet was useless against the mutant lizard reported to their superiors before. At this time the above command had also been sent back, asking them to get rid of the mutant lizard at all costs.
Such an ambiguous sentence makes people murmur a little.

When their companies set off, the tanks were indeed equipped with a small amount of shells, but not to mention whether the house would be destroyed after the shells were used, but no one knew whether they could kill this kind of shells with shells.