Chapter 43

If you don't respect the impression of the supernatural beings, then the work of organizing the supernatural beings team will not be carried out in the future.

He also couldn't understand why this happened.

Although this young non-commissioned officer was re-incorporated into his company after the end of the world because of his awakening ability, there was no contradiction.

Could it be someone from another faction before? The company commander's brows were furrowed, and he discussed the matter with the instructor in a low voice, but for the time being, he couldn't think of a good way.

However, the bad influence must still be reversed as much as possible, and the company's leaders also rushed forward and joined the battle with the zombies.

"Xiuheng, which one do you believe?" asked Rong Jing, who saw the whole process in his eyes.

Han Xiuheng sank for a moment, and said: "I am more inclined to tell the truth about the company commander."

"Me too. I just don't know what the purpose of the non-commissioned officer is. It stands to reason that we are different from others. There is not much difference between those who are capable, and the strength is stronger at best. He has no reason to deliberately target us."

"Perhaps it is for the army, so that the soldiers have broken the trust of the capable ones."

"Isn't he a soldier himself?"

"Now this one . In the world, whoever is in power is the boss. He will do this, perhaps because the temptation for him is big enough."

Rong Jing frowned and stopped talking. Although he had been psychologically prepared for a long time, it was really disgusting to be involved in this kind of power struggle so early.

The zombies in City D have not yet been cleaned up. Although the West District is progressing very fast, the East District is proceeding early, and the residential areas are mostly one- and two-story old houses, and there will be much fewer zombies than the West District. The southern area is a commercial area. It is midnight when the end of the world comes.

There are fewer people in the commercial area, and it should be cleaned up quickly.

The North District is the office area of ​​government departments, and there are not many people. If things go well in the west side, it is very likely that people can move to the city when the snowstorm comes.

But these people who are keen on power struggles are unwilling to wait for such a short period of time, and can't wait to seize the opportunity to fight for power.

"Jing Jing, are we looking for a chance to show up now?" Han Xiuheng understood that these things could not be avoided from the beginning.

Who made them act too high-profile? But Rong Jing's idea is still willing to support him.

If the base can be established as soon as possible, it will be good for everyone.

Moreover, he is not afraid to show his abilities, he will converge his light when he needs to keep a low profile, and he will never shrink when he needs to show his edge. What's more, Rong Jing, whose strength far exceeds him.

"Okay, after going back to the gathering place, follow that guy secretly and take a look, he will definitely show his flaws." Now that he goes out to fight the grass and startle the snakes, he will definitely change afterwards.

After the decision, Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng walked around to the distance, and then approached the team while killing the zombies.

A soldier suddenly found that the zombie had fallen to the ground in advance when the zombie rushed towards him and couldn't dodge.