Chapter 41

The arrogant eldest lady gave the company commanders a headache for a while.

The temporary gathering place is very close to D city, and their motorcade only saw the moat of D city’s old town after driving for more than ten minutes.

The river water, which was not always clean, has now completely turned dark green. Fortunately, it is winter. Otherwise, I am afraid that I need to wear a gas mask to enter the city.

They drove inside for a while along the road into the city, and all the zombies they saw when they passed by were shot heads by the soldiers one by one.

Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng didn't retain the slightest strength either, the Ice Spike and Jian Mang flew out without stopping. Let those who have preserved their energy and are ready to show their power at a critical moment to treat them two as idiots.

But after arriving in the West End, they discovered that they were idiots themselves.

The strength of these two men is beyond their comprehension.

Now, who has seen a dozen zombies dumped out with a wave of hands? Although it is only a beginner-level zombie, it can't hold up a large number!
But these two people have not only continuously issued abilities since just now, but they are still able to use group attack abilities, and there is no fading phenomenon at all.

Is it because his aptitude is so bad that he is so much weaker than their strength? The stimulated abilities began to output the monsters with desperation-you can't do it hard, otherwise they are not the same as ordinary people.

What kind of special treatments are there to talk about the abilities?

The supernatural powers showed their power, and the soldiers began to show their advantages.

The use of various thermal weapons greatly accelerated the speed of destroying zombies.

It's just that the division commander strictly prohibits excessive destruction of urban buildings, so large-scale destructive weapons cannot be used.

Rong Jing's spiritual sense swept around and found that the population in the Western District was very dense.

Because the commercial development of the old city is restricted, all commercial districts are built outside the old city, so this piece of houses is densely packed with old-fashioned buildings from the 1980s.

The task points for the first shift and the second shift are the buildings on both sides of the street.

Rong Jing frowned slightly, moved her fingers and flicked a ray of consciousness imprinted on Han Xiuheng's body.

In this way, if there is something, she can know it for the first time.

It would not take long for her to catch up at her current speed, and Han Xiuheng was not that easy to defeat.

And Han Xiuheng was also worried about Rong Jing, even though he knew that Rong Jing's current strength far surpassed ordinary superpowers, and even the Tier 2 zombie before was unable to move under Rong Jing's hands.

It's just that the worry about the person you like can't be persuaded by reason, and no amount of rational analysis can overcome emotion.

He also secretly decided to complete the task quickly and hurried to Rong Jing's side.

The two looked at each other, and rushed to the mission point behind their respective squad leaders.

No matter when, there is a lot of people and power.