Chapter 46

Although the soldiers have some reserves, they naturally give priority to the soldiers who bleed and the ability to fight.

After the heavy snowfall, ordinary people will start to hope for more and better conditions because they have gained safety.

Therefore, ZF will definitely attack the army at this time, but the iron-blooded methods of the army are naturally not something that politicians who can only conspire but have no real power can contend.

And the Su family will definitely come on stage with a large amount of supplies at the most suitable time, and provide part of it to the army to soothe the hearts of the people, in order to gain a core position.

Some people who were originally in the inconspicuous key position will dismount in this turmoil, and those who are going up will naturally be the people that the Su family had bought right from the beginning.

After that, it slowly eroded the power center of the entire D city base...

Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng combined with the conversations they heard from the Su family in a private club yesterday, and after discussion they came to the above conclusion.

And they certainly can't let the Su Family succeed in this way.

It is necessary to know that the reason why the base of D City in the previous life was attacked by zombies is that the real iron-blooded soldiers were squeezed out and the materials were held tightly by the Su family, which made it impossible to carry out a strong counterattack when the crisis came.

During these three days, Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng spent time cultivating during the day, and after bringing Shen Lihua into the space to practice in the evening, the two sneaked into the residences of the suspects to collect various evidences.

On the third day, the blizzard driven by the violent wind gradually eased, the wind weakened, but the snow did not stop.

Sure enough, as Rong Jing and the others had guessed.

The supernaturalists and warriors are fine, their physical fitness is much better than ordinary people, and they have a stable food supply.

But ordinary people are different. They were originally crowded in the simple compartments of the small commodity market, which caused a lot of dissatisfaction.

Now because of the snowstorm, the troops cannot continue to open a large stove to provide them with hot food. The army has resentment.

When the snow finally stopped, it was already a week later. In fact, after the blizzard stopped, the soldiers braved the still floating snow to sweep the snow everywhere in the city.

These ordinary people should be able to see it. But they only noticed that they were hungry and cold, and the soldiers were able to eat hot steamed buns and hot porridge; they only saw that their down jackets were damaged, and the soldiers were able to wear thick cotton coats.

Contradictions have accumulated little by little in this way.

The snow on the roads in the city has been cleaned up day and night by the soldiers, and it is now ready for people to walk on, and the large pot of rice provided by the army for survivors has once again begun to provide two meals a day.

But when the ordinary survivors were carrying gruel and steamed buns the size of a fist, their dissatisfaction reached its climax. More and more survivors gathered in front of the base canteen ......

when they know the message arrived outside the cafeteria when the confrontation between the military and ordinary survivors have been up.

Rong Jing and others stood outside the crowd, looking at the ordinary survivors who had been incited, each one shivered from the cold, but they still insisted on standing in the snow that hadn't completely melted yet.