Chapter 5

Almost the whole building heard it. The family went on a trip, and found that Rong Jing's mother and daughter had moved back as soon as they came back today. Now Yang Shiyan ran over without drinking any water.

  Recently, Shen Lihua's mother and daughter have been drinking spring water, eating fruits grown in space, and taking a bath with space water every day. Fortunately, Rong Jing said that although her temperament has become more and more clear after she has cultivated as a fairy, she is still young and she has a good foundation, so people will only think that she looks more and more comfortable, but not. What has changed in her appearance.

  Shen Lihua is different. Although Linggen has no advantage and currently only has one level of Qi refining, she can be said to be a big change. Because of labor and economy, the sallow and loose skin became fine, wrinkles disappeared, and the hair gradually became black and moist. The most important thing is that the spirit is much better than before. Now Shen Lihua looks a few years younger than before, which is the result of her deliberately dressed old fashioned.

  It doesn't make much sense to see Shen Lihua's Aunt Zhang in the restaurant every day. But Yang Shiyan, who had only seen Shen Lihua again after nearly a month, was so surprised because of the obvious contrast between before and after.

  "How can you become younger! You girl is just sweet-mouthed. Recently, I have had a good rest and my spirit has improved." Shen Lihua smiled and concealed her daughter.

  Recently, Rong Jing only goes out in the morning to buy things, and some of the items that can be ordered online are traded online. I started practicing in the space with my mother in the afternoon. As a result, Shen Lihua, who eats and drinks non-polluting, all-natural and aura-rich green products every day, and is nourished by aura, is naturally getting better and better.

  "Oh, Lihua, Yan Yan didn't tell lies this time, you are really getting younger and younger now!" Mother Yang also followed, sighing as soon as she entered the door.

  When I first met,

  "Qiufang, come in and sit in." Shen Lihua was also very happy to see the old sister. Over the years, she has never come back because she is worried about other people's gossip. Every time Wang Qiufang goes there to look for her.

  "Why, the restaurant was transferred?" They heard Yang Shiyan talk about this when they were out of town. They didn't believe it before, but they didn't expect to see that the Rong family's mother and daughter had moved back.

  Shen Lihua nodded: "Well, someone wants it very much. He has a bit of background and doesn't want to head-on with him. Jing Jing always said that she didn't want me to work too hard, so she just turned out to rest for a while."

  "It's okay to take a rest for a while." Yang My mother could see that the Rong family’s mother and daughter must have suffered a loss, but what can be done? The flat-headed common people are like this, "Your family Jingjing is really filial. In fact, you don’t have to work too hard. Jing Jing can enjoy the blessing. "

  pride of possession Shen Lihua will not hide his face, his mouth said," your Yan Yan is not the same. "

  "Oh, never mind. "Young mother waved, " All day long Taitailielie Yeah, she doesn't look like a girl. I'm thankful if she can fix herself!"

  "Hey, Jing Jing, I really envy you mother and daughter for such a good relationship." Yang Shiyan hiding in Rong Jing's room Hearing what Ms. Yang said, he said with a curled lips. Rong Jing knows that Yang Shiyan, who is a tomboy, often quarrels with her mother. The main reason is that both mother and daughter are irritable. Mother Yang is going to get angry with Yang Shiyan for a little thing, and Yang Shiyan gets angry with Mother Yang because of this, and she quarrels at every turn. Father Yang has nothing to do with them. The result is that the mother and daughter have no good looks at each other.