Chapter 30

Rong Jing couldn't help laughing when she saw Yang Shiyan's appearance.

Han Xiuheng was arranged to sit in the back seat by Shen Lihua.
Looking from the car window, she just saw Rong Jing smile and her eyes were slightly curved, and her pink porcelain cheeks seemed to be coated with a shining halo in the morning light.

It's rare to see Rong Jing smile so brilliantly, she often just smiles quietly, or occasionally with a sly and mischievous smile, or she smiles with pink cheeks when she is shy. With such a bright look, Han Xiuheng was also infected.

There seemed to be flashes in her eyes watching Rong Jing, with a warm smile.
Rong Jing was about to open the door and get into the car, and she met Han Xiuheng's loving eyes.
The action stopped for a moment, and a blush flew on his face.
It was Shen Lihua's urging that broke the somewhat sticky atmosphere between the two men.

"Jing Jing, you sit in the back too. Mom drove today."

"Yeah." Rong Jing obediently responded and opened the car door and sat beside Han Xiuheng.
Han Xiuheng raised his eyebrows lightly. It seemed that things were different from what he thought.
On the contrary, it seemed that Rong Jing had something to say to himself.
Wei Ping's car was the fastest and rushed to the front to open the road.
Wang Zhenghua drove three elders to follow closely behind.
Shen Lihua finally started the car and drove a distance to follow the rear.

Shen Lihua glanced at Han Xiuheng in the rearview mirror and said, "Xiao Han, thank you for what happened yesterday."

"Auntie, this is what I should do. You don't need to thank me for this." Han Xiuheng paused.
Pause, and then firmly said, "I like Rong Jing."

Shen Lihua was silent for a moment. Rong Jing said last night that she didn't like him because of what Han Xiuheng had done for her, but because she liked him and was more moved by what he did.
Although I understand the meaning of the little girl, no matter what, being a mother will not be so easy to rest assured.
After a while, Shen Lihua said, "It's too early to say this, and I can't take care of your younger generation."

"Mom, I will definitely listen to you." Rong Jing said quickly.

"Okay, I know you are filial." Shen Lihua smiled, "Xiao Han, Jing Jing wants to tell you something very important. I didn't want to agree to it. However, what Jing Jing said makes sense, and it is everywhere now. Danger, you have suffered such a serious injury again... Can you promise Auntie first that no matter what happens in the future, you can't do anything to hurt Jing Jing."

"I promise." Han Xiuheng took Rong Jing's hand and asked seriously Shen Lihua promised, "Moreover, I will try my best to protect Rong Jing."

Although he knew that Rong Jing was a cultivator and possessed decent strength.
But he will not be arrogant because of this, and when Rong Jing is beyond the scope of her ability, there are many ways to protect the person she likes, and he will definitely be able to do his best.

"Okay. Jingjing, my mother is not going to stop what you want to do. You are also old and can be responsible for your own decisions. If there is a case, remember that you still have your mother by your side." Shen Lihua watched again.
Look at Rong Jing.
She said this in front of Han Xiuheng, just to tell this kid that Rong Jing is not alone, she has relatives behind her back.
Rong Jing was full of warmth.

"Auntie," Han Xiuheng said hastily.
He felt that his responsibility seemed to be greater.

But Shen Lihua interrupted him, "Don't be busy committing so much, I will talk about everything later."

"Xiuheng, I will take you to a place." A positioning formation was set up on the back seat of the car, Rong Jing's grasped hand and Han Xiuheng were in turn held together.
Then in the blink of an eye, Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng disappeared in the back seats.
Shen Lihua glanced at the rearview mirror and sighed for a long time, "I just hope that this child won't let people down in the future."